Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:38:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Fall and Fall of Sargon of Akkad

Started by Retinend, September 11, 2020, 09:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retinend

One of my favourite "content creators" (he makes youtube-related twitter based commentary videos about figures in the youtube-related twitterati) "Creationist Cat" (yeah he's phasing out the dated brand) aka Vadim Newquist has just released the final word on the sorry Sargon of Akkad story. The man is spiralling like crazy and has to burn out some day.

The new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhHOVLBOg7Y

Sargon's new twitter account: https://twitter.com/GreenwoodOutlaw

Wonderful Butternut

I really feel sorry for Carlgon's kids when the teacher asks the class what their parents do for a living.

"My Daddy shouts at women on the internet."

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on September 11, 2020, 09:40:44 PM
I really feel sorry for Carlgon's kids when the teacher asks the class what their parents do for a living.

"My Daddy shouts at women on the internet."
"My Daddy spent a ton of money to go to America so he could smirk at a lady he doesn't like."

touchingcloth

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I must be seriously bored this evening because I actually clicked on that twitter link.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on September 11, 2020, 09:45:55 PM
"My Daddy spent a ton of money to go to America so he could smirk at a lady he doesn't like."
And took selfies of himself at discussion panels with lofty titles about free speech and such and then walked out of the room before the panels actually started.

And let's not forget joining UKIP cos he thought it'd make him an MP... right after the foundation of the Brexit Party.

Just clicked the Twitter link. He's running fucking Robin Hood as his Internet identity now. Fuck off. Although maybe it's appropriate since in the earliest surviving stories, Robin Hood didn't do any taking from the rich and giving to the poor. I think he helped a down on his luck knight once.

Wonderful Butternut

I'm 6 minutes into the video and I'm already floored. Who does he think he's actually fucking fooling?

"I'm not Sargon of Akkad, but I'm constantly going to go on about how great and right he is, plug his content constantly, suggest that people get them on their podcasts, and poke Jess Phillips as much as I can. And then vehemently deny I'm Sargon some more."

This fucker's gone completely nuts. "4d chess" my hole. He's two steps away from a full Gemma O'Doherty.

Retinend

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Sir, my colleague has informed me you are disquieted about our CEX cash exchange price for your iPhone 6? May I assist you?

bgmnts

I know he was a bloodthirsty, imperialistic twat but fuck me you have to feel sorry for the original Sargon of Akkad don't you?

You spend an entire lifetime conquering and heading up the first recorded empire (probably) only to have your name and legacy subsumed by some fat, shit opinioned waster who, as has been hilariously pointed out a few times previous, looks like working at a shit Cex would be overachieving.

Quote from: bgmnts on September 11, 2020, 10:21:47 PM
I know he was a bloodthirsty, imperialistic twat but fuck me you have to feel sorry for the original Sargon of Akkad don't you?

You spend an entire lifetime conquering and heading up the first recorded empire (probably) only to have your name and legacy subsumed by some fat, shit opinioned waster who, as has been hilariously pointed out a few times previous, looks like working at a shit Cex would be overachieving.
Quinton Reviews did a Fallen Titans on Sargon of Akkad earlier this year. (Link to one and a half minute in to skip sponsor-shilling)

https://youtu.be/A0csxo1SlQ0?t=92

Cold Meat Platter

Remember the massive arse he made of himself on Rogan's podcast hahaha. For all the fuitcakes and twats Rogan has had on I honestly think he came off the worst. As charismatic as Harold Shipman.
Imagine being made to look a fool by Joe Rogan.

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on September 11, 2020, 11:09:03 PM
Imagine being made to look a fool by Joe Rogan.
god the amount of people I know who listen to Joe Rogan, it's depressing

wonder if Rogan is still doing the all meat nightmarish diarrhea diet

bgmnts

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on September 11, 2020, 10:24:28 PM
Quinton Reviews did a Fallen Titans on Sargon of Akkad earlier this year. (Link to one and a half minute in to skip sponsor-shilling)

Oh that's good! I love how shaky and vague the history is.

His pronunciation of pus had me howling.

Cold Meat Platter

There's a good chrome addon called sponsorblock that skips them if they've been flagged by a previous user.

BritishHobo

God but it would have been fascinating to see this prick try and hold his own as an MP. What an absolute slap from reality that would have been, just relentless contempt fired at him in the House of Commons whenever he opened his mouth to spout some half-formed internet paranoia guff with no bearing on reality. I bet they used to roll their eyes and laugh behind his back at Magic: The Gathering nights every time he started ranting about how Anita Sarkeesian wants to ban Christmas, or Labour MPs don't think there should be an Egypt room at the British Museum because it glorifies slavery

Cold Meat Platter

haha he looks like Ken Clarke now that he's got no beard the utterly pointless cunt.

idunnosomename

chin-stroking pseud who needs to get in a goddamn bin

Cold Meat Platter

What a wafer-thin piss-soaked tissue of shit this man with the emotional depth of baby hitler's life is when you think about it.

Ferris

They seem to have their moment in the sun then go fully bananas and trail off. Hopkins, Milo, that lobster professor bloke. I don't even know who this guy is so I missed his peak and am only learning about him on his way into trough.

It's a wonder that it surprises them really.

imitationleather

Love thinking back to when the "I'm just here asking questions and learning" crew on here would bang on about how great this guy was.

Retinend

I notice Sargon has dropped the sockpuppet immediately. If it weren't in fact him, then that would be a big coincidence.

Also, here's a funny account which is NOT Sargon but who is trolling his followers: https://twitter.com/Rational_Sargon

it's a good gag premise... but the (put on?) flat affect of the guy made me skip forward a lot.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: bgmnts on September 11, 2020, 10:21:47 PM

The best part about the cex stuff is it seems to be not just here. I saw some rando on twitter tell Dankula "you look like the source of the smell in every CEX" recently.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: imitationleather on September 12, 2020, 10:40:42 AM
Love thinking back to when the "I'm just here asking questions and learning" crew on here would bang on about how great this guy was.

What era was that? Wasn't involved, or at least can't remember reading it

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 12, 2020, 10:03:31 PM

Yeah I have say I can't remember anyone stooping as low as defending our Carl.

Ps - Nice one OP really looking forward to watching the vid

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 12, 2020, 10:03:31 PM

Probably involved the same mental gymnasts that turn up to demand evidence of Tomy Tobinson being racist or say things like "well I think that the BLM protesters were behaving like twats as well actually" I'm just asking questions

Retinend

Story time: I watched Sargon's videos in 2015 and 2016. I believed that "common sense" was a good enough justification for hateful ideas and I lacked the regular kind of "sense". He also positioned himself as a voice for disaffected left wingers. The best example of this is how he used to "concern troll" Jeremy Corbyn, acting as if he had the best intentions towards the Labour party at heart in criticizing them daily on the most petty matters. All the while, "Freeze Peach" and "just asking questions" were the the amoral mantras: basically. As Zappa is said to have said: if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out. The weird thing is that one feels cleverer while getting dumber.

Come 2017 I figured I had already worked out for myself that he was a prat... but The Joe Rogan appearance made me realize just what a moron he was, and, by extension, what I moron I had been too. Behold his attempts to justify his online harassment of Anita Sarkeesian  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBCsLsSD2E&t=26m  ...in his "Kekistan" shirt, no less.

sevendaughters

watched the video in the opening post and this is all so dangerously "too online" for me, Sargon et. al. clearly the beneficiaries of a liberal tolerance that prevents them getting their arses beaten into pudding daily. please, anyone out there who is still invested in this culture war shit, even if you see yourself as dunking on the right, get the fuck out of there and go for a walk in the hills for a few days.