Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:24:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

There’s a rat in my kitchen

Started by JarrowMonkey, September 11, 2020, 10:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on September 12, 2020, 12:07:43 AM
I once freed one that got its head stuck in a fence, so we off-set each other there and put the universal karma back to zero. 

You "freed" it by punching it out though didn't you, admit it. "Have you out of there in a jiffy mate, here we go, BOSH hahaha."

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 12, 2020, 04:11:41 PM
You "freed" it by punching it out though didn't you, admit it. "Have you out of there in a jiffy mate, here we go, BOSH hahaha."

Fuck no!!!!!

I kicked it out.

The Mollusk

Haha yes mate! HOOF. Sheep's are idiots.

steve98

They look like mini-hippos..... long-tailed, British mini-hippos at the end of a sun-roasted, 8 hour, free booze cruise around some Spanish sewage-sea... All burnt to fuck, heavin' their guts out over the side.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'd nibble the ears off first, like you'd do with a Monster Munch.

steve98

I don't think they've even gutted them, that's why they look bloated. Maybe they like them that way (with guts) in Africa, but it wouldn't be my cup of tea. Winkles with guts? Yeah ok, if we must; Rats with guts? Eh, no thanks.

H-O-W-L

We had a rat climb onto both live and neutral terminals in the fixture of one of the lights in our house the other week.

Ride the Lightning doesn't even begin to describe it. Worst still, we were trying to resolve the issue wrt the power tripping repeatedly, having no idea that little squeaky mcsqueakcunt had clambered his way into an electric chair, and so we kept flipping the switch over and over -- frying the bastard repeatedly.

flotemysost

Quote from: steve98 on September 12, 2020, 09:36:59 PM
I don't think they've even gutted them, that's why they look bloated. Maybe they like them that way (with guts) in Africa, but it wouldn't be my cup of tea. Winkles with guts? Yeah ok, if we must; Rats with guts? Eh, no thanks.

While searching for that image I came across a fairly gruesome one of some bats in a similar state, hair all singed off, taut bloated bellies, except the most disturbing thing was that their little knobs were intact too, all charred and priapic.

And someone ate that. This year has panned out the way it has because someone ate a bat's cock

Only way to reverse it is now someone needs to get sucked off by a bat

Shit Good Nose

Is that what they call "smokies", when they just cook a whole animal without doing anything to it (other than killing it) either with a blowtorch or chucking it on a fire?

Small Man Big Horse

I was going to mention how my current abode was the one and only place I'd lived in in London where I hadn't had a rodent try to murder me, but then I thought, what's the point in that? How is that going to help at all? Won't you just come across as an unhelpful smug cunt yet a-fucking-gain? Anyhow, it's no longer true, as about half an hour ago I saw a mouse dashing around the hallway in a panicked fashion, which is annoying beyond belief. At least it's not in my bedroom, but it's surely only a matter of time until it tries to suck me off in the middle of the night like the last one did.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on September 13, 2020, 12:13:29 AM
but it's surely only a matter of time until it tries to suck me off in the middle of the night like the last one.

"Bloody hell!!!!  I wonder what his knob's like?!?", etc.

Cloud

This is where I'd probably end up making one of the humane mouse (and rat) traps you can google and then popping it in a cage and looking after it

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Catch it, then recreate that bit from American Psycho with the rat and the length of plastic piping.