Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:05:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Having a fondness for Xanax

Started by derek stitt, September 13, 2020, 03:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek stitt

Truth be told , it's not that great an appreciation but, taking the drug stops me twitching like Jack Douglas, from the carry on films, all the bastard time and the constant grumpiness and irritability is worth it, for the short term anyway. Not much else to say except I am am enjoying driving with my Eyes closeD, my record twenty seconds.

Please call me a twat I have goldfish to look after.

Rizla

Rizla

The Mollusk

Xanax made me pass out for 22 hours straight and very much could have killed me after a very coke-heavy bender in Berlin last year so you're certain to never catch me singing its praises.

sambwel

It's an absolute bastard to kick if you take it regularly for too long. Wouldn't touch any benzos with a ten foot pole nowadays.

Blinder Data

Quote from: derek stitt on September 13, 2020, 03:13:42 AMNot much else to say except I am am enjoying driving with my Eyes closeD, my record twenty seconds.

If this is true then you are a massively irresponsible twat. Don't drive if you can't keep your eyes open FFS, that shouldn't need spelling out

dannyfc

How often are you taking it?

All downers are a recipe for disaster, takes absolutely no time at all to become physically addicted an withdrawal is hell.

Couldn't sleep, couldn't focus, couldn't even fucking sit still for more than 30 seconds. Just mindlessly pacing like a zombie. Took over a week to get back any sense of normality.

Benzos always seemed to wipe my memory (only ever had them at home) and the previous evening was a black out, I can see why people abusing them end up in trouble.

Stay safe derek, I wonder if you even remember writing this thread.

When did everyone start chucking all these fancy tablets down their gobs? What's wrong with a bit of good old fashioned heroine? Respectability is wandering into a newsagents in the clothes you've lived in for the past week, and swearing at the new packaging on Kit Kat's.

steve98

Is that a reference to tin-foil? (the lack of it) Cos I think if you  get yourself along to ASDA you'll find new KitKats in their "original wrapping" ie tinfoil.

In my day it was linctus, not pills. Linctus and Pomagne. Fantastic

Glebe

I suffer from panic all the time, am on Faverin and it helps but there are times when I wish I had something stronger.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on September 13, 2020, 09:43:03 AM
When did everyone start chucking all these fancy tablets down their gobs? What's wrong with a bit of good old fashioned heroine? Respectability is wandering into a newsagents in the clothes you've lived in for the past week, and swearing at the new packaging on Kit Kat's.

Here here. I've just banged up some foxy brown.

Zetetic

checkoutgirl

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 13, 2020, 06:03:57 AM
Xanax made me pass out for 22 hours straight and very much could have killed me after a very coke-heavy bender in Berlin last year so you're certain to never catch me singing its praises.

Another person on here had a very similar story to that.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Blinder Data on September 13, 2020, 07:27:50 AM
If this is true then you are a massively irresponsible twat. Don't drive if you can't keep your eyes open FFS, that shouldn't need spelling out

I'd assume it's not true.

Flouncer

Xanax is a bitch; it's worse than other benzos because it's short acting, so if you're not careful you end up munching them like smarties. I was pretty bad on them at one bit. I had a mental breakdown, ended up getting some diazepam from the GP, and my use built up to the point that I started sourcing my own, and from there went onto taking Xanax because it was all I could get hold of. I was in quite a state with them, but I managed to get off them pretty painlessly by taking CBD oil throughout the withdrawls. I would definitely recommend investing in some decent CBD oil if you're intending to come off it - from what I'm told, the stuff you can buy in Holland and Barrett and places like that isn't very good, and you're better off buying it online. The one I get is made by CBD Brothers; I still use it from time to time. Good stuff.

Butchers Blind

Get on the amphetamines ASAP you big wally. 

MidnightShambler

My ex missus used to take them to sleep while we were in the middle of the debilitating cocaine addiction that ultimately ended our relationship for the second and final time.
There's a lot of very depressing personal stories I could tell you about that time involving the Xanax, which became as much an addiction as a crutch for her, but out of respect for the only woman I've ever truly loved I won't, I'll give you one of my own.

We were on a weeks break in some fancy hotels in Chester and we'd taken, as was our peccadillo, lots of cocaine of varying quality from every dealer in the fucking city after our own supply ran out in the first couple of nights. Eventually, I took a couple of Xanax to sleep, which was the first time I'd ever done so. This was the Friday night.
On Monday morning I was woken up by a customer of mine (I'm a decorator) on the phone asking me where I was. Apparently, on the Saturday I'd given her a price for her hall, stairs and landing and told her I'd start Monday. I'd only ever seen it once, weeks before. I gave her the whole price and process of work, xanaxed up, from memory, Plus a start date. And had completely forgotten about it.

I also had another message, from my sister, calling me a complete cunt because, also on the Saturday night, my elderly mother had fallen down the stairs and broken her hip and was now in hospital and I'd promised to return home on the Sunday and see her. Which I obviously hadn't. Neither me nor my missus could remember that either. Or anything about the entire weekend after we'd started on the Xanax. The only time a drug has ever scared me.

Don't take Xanax.

fatguyranting

I work in the drugs field and there's been a number of fatal OD's linked to black market Xanax the last few months. So play it careful.

The Mollusk

Quote from: checkoutgirl on September 13, 2020, 01:36:51 PM
Another person on here had a very similar story to that.

It was almost certainly me under my old username :)

spaghetamine

I think my least favorite thing about recreational use of benzos is that at the time you feel like you're smashing the fuck out of life but in reality you're just leaving a trail of destruction in your wake and pissing off the people who care about you

spaghetamine

to clarify, i don't think they're trouble full stop and some people can get away with using them responsibly but getting into the habit of taking them on a regular basis is definitely something to avoid. I used to be quite heavily into them although I was never using them on a daily or weekly basis, just on ill-advised binges where I would invariably black out and make a tit of myself. These days I'll occasionally have some to sleep after doing a long lasting psychedelic but that's it.

JaDanketies

I've been very good at taking etizolam 'responsibly', if such a thing exists for diazapine-type drugs. Seen plenty of people struggle with them though. Mixed with any kind of 'I'm a hero' stimulant like cocaine is even worse. Once I sniffed a huge line of ket on a packed tram because I'd taken a benzo and a friend gave me a bump of coke. I've stolen many bottles of vodka and other random assortments when on benzos.

I used to take half an etizolam and then drink four pints of mild in the pub and get absolutely blackout. And I thought this was clever because I didn't feel hungover the next day and I was minimising alcohol intake. Playing with fire, though.

I actually used to sell these etizolam too, cost like 30p and sold them for £1. Was hard to ignore the harm and destruction I was causing. A friend of mine - one of my best friends - said that it was 'good how you always roll on your side when you throw up at night,' and that was the final straw for me. Because he was just very lucky. And I would've felt pretty guilty spending his £20 if he choked to death on his vomit after taking the drugs I sold him.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Isn't Xanax a bit American? I've heard people reference it in films and stuff, but don't really know what it is. Same as Ambien, or biscuits and gravy.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: MidnightShambler on September 13, 2020, 02:02:36 PM
My ex missus used to take them to sleep while we were in the middle of the debilitating cocaine addiction that ultimately ended our relationship for the second and final time.
There's a lot of very depressing personal stories I could tell you about that time involving the Xanax, which became as much an addiction as a crutch for her, but out of respect for the only woman I've ever truly loved I won't, I'll give you one of my own.

We were on a weeks break in some fancy hotels in Chester and we'd taken, as was our peccadillo, lots of cocaine of varying quality from every dealer in the fucking city after our own supply ran out in the first couple of nights. Eventually, I took a couple of Xanax to sleep, which was the first time I'd ever done so. This was the Friday night.
On Monday morning I was woken up by a customer of mine (I'm a decorator) on the phone asking me where I was. Apparently, on the Saturday I'd given her a price for her hall, stairs and landing and told her I'd start Monday. I'd only ever seen it once, weeks before. I gave her the whole price and process of work, xanaxed up, from memory, Plus a start date. And had completely forgotten about it.

I also had another message, from my sister, calling me a complete cunt because, also on the Saturday night, my elderly mother had fallen down the stairs and broken her hip and was now in hospital and I'd promised to return home on the Sunday and see her. Which I obviously hadn't. Neither me nor my missus could remember that either. Or anything about the entire weekend after we'd started on the Xanax. The only time a drug has ever scared me.

Don't take Xanax.

I want more.

JaDanketies

counterfeit xans with fentanyl in are causing the same devastation across the modern hip hop scene as barbiturates did for psychedelic music back in the 60s and 70s

imitationleather

I'm very pleased I managed to get my Xanax hobby out of my system before the darknet markets went to shit and fentanyl arrived on these shores.

BULLET = DODGED

steve98

Quote from: JaDanketies on September 13, 2020, 03:07:23 PM

A friend of mine - one of my best friends - said that it was 'good how you always roll on your side when you throw up at night,'  I would've felt pretty guilty spending his £20 if he choked to death on his vomit after taking the drugs I sold him.

Imagine how you'd feel if he chocked to death on your vomit, cos you rolled on the wrong side?