Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,484
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:26:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Having a fondness for Xanax

Started by derek stitt, September 13, 2020, 03:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

Quote from: Puce Moment on September 15, 2020, 07:44:37 PM
I'm amazed that they were able to have a fight on ket. I couldn't even get a glass to my lips properly. You just turn into OctoDad x 1,000.

the rumour from cab drivers was people mix it with coke

Nothing like some good drugs chat to make you miss drugs.

Puce Moment

Quote from: Goldentony on September 15, 2020, 08:00:37 PMthe rumour from cab drivers was people mix it with coke

I see - that'll certainly do it. Fucking weird combo.

Quote from: JaDanketies on September 15, 2020, 07:51:28 PM
SWIM even uses them for weed these days. All they've ever lost is the cost of an eighth from Empire Market. And they got a free 8gs of high-quality coke when it got sent to them instead of ket, and they got the ket later too when they complained.

They tell me they would never buy street drugs again. The quality is worse, the price is worse, the weight is always off, and the customer service is terrible. And adulterants are commonplace.

Icarus went down last week. My experience is that good dealers and proper, well grown and drained organic weed is extremely hard to find, or if it is quality it is sold as some cali or dam import at a massively inflated price. I think a really reliable face-to-face dealer is tons better than even some of the best dealers on markets.

How often do they use the markets? Once or twice a week?

imitationleather

Quote from: Puce Moment on September 15, 2020, 08:19:58 PM

It's pretty common. The cool kids call it CK One. <sunglasses emoji>

Sebastian Cobb

Icarus went down last week. My experience is that good dealers and proper, well grown and drained organic weed is extremely hard to find, or if it is quality it is sold as some cali or dam import at a massively inflated price. I think a really reliable face-to-face dealer is tons better than even some of the best dealers on markets.

There's some pretty straight shooting markets on things like wickr these days. You still need to buy bitcoin but it's not as big a faff as the darknet was and if you're able to plan ahead far less hassle than meeting a dealer.

Goldentony

Quote from: imitationleather on September 15, 2020, 08:22:10 PM

you also drink insane amounts of vodka lemonade with it from what I remember

JaDanketies

They re-up on weed and ket probably once a month. And I've always known the coke / ket combo as Calvin Klein. Focused confusion.

Quote from: imitationleather on September 15, 2020, 08:22:10 PM

Big with 90's NY club kids.

Goldentony

I've never taken Ket and honestly the experiences described here sound about right, it explains why people ask to piss in the corner of the stairwell to the downstairs, hear the word no and then piss openly and wonder aloud why they're being launched out two minutes later

spaghetamine

There's a big difference between taking it at home in a controlled environment and mixing it with loads of booze and other drugs in a bar or a club. I try not to do it too much these days because of the aforementioned bladder damage but if I do it will usually be alone in my bed with headphones on in the dark. It's a very hard experience to describe but in that kind of context it feels like some kind of weird inner space fairground ride.

Sebastian Cobb

Never really done much of it. 2ci and its derivatives much more good harmless fun though imo.

JaDanketies

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 15, 2020, 08:41:29 PM
Never really done much of it. 2ci and its derivatives much more good harmless fun though imo.

true ket bliss is when you mix it with a traditional psychedelic, perhaps when the peak of the psychedelic has worn off. With one of the 2cs is absolutely ideal. and then some nitrous balloons.

Bence Fekete

agree with all this, treat it as a psychedelic is the best way.

Read a few positive stories from the clinics in the US. It certainly helped my migraines and had a blast last year experiencing my first K-hole. A kind of beautiful death. Hadn't accounted for the industrial amount of snorting required to get the full dose up your snout though. It really is a caustic cunt. 

How or why anyone uses this straight recreationally is beyond any sense of logic to me. But... a fortnightly, Dr Phil, medically monitored IV sesh down at the local facility to clear up accumulated mental toxicity? I can see a window for it in psychotropic utopia.

Puce Moment

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 15, 2020, 08:26:00 PM
There's some pretty straight shooting markets on things like wickr these days. You still need to buy bitcoin but it's not as big a faff as the darknet was and if you're able to plan ahead far less hassle than meeting a dealer.

Yeah, if you're a regular weekly buyer you eventually WILL get stung. I've been extremely lucky except for when one market went down with £100 or so on there. Others have been SHAFTED. My edibles guy packed it in after losing four figures on Silk Rd, Dream, Empire AND now Icarus. Wickr is the way to go 100%.

itsfredtitmus

codeine (or tramadol) and a small amount booze for me
sometimes add amph to the mix too

Dex Sawash