Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:56:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Movie scenes that make you physically puke

Started by Absorb the anus burn, September 13, 2020, 11:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noodle Lizard

Of course nothing in a film has made me come close to being physically sick, but I can't eat or drink anything whilst watching Jesus in films - or even films with religious iconography (statues and the like). That's a weird thing I have.

SteveDave

Quote from: checkoutgirl on September 13, 2020, 12:16:38 PM
I was in Mcdonalds this week and saw the triple cheeseburger had been added as a new addition. I thought I better just get two.

When I'm discovered dead from my heart exploding, please send my funeral bill to Ronald McDonald. I've had two this week and might well have another today.

SteveDave

Quote from: ElTwopo on September 16, 2020, 11:00:27 PM
Never actually puked due to a film, but the closest I've ever got to doing so was during Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom. It affected me to the extent that hearing someone speak Italian in the following weeks after I saw it made me feel physically ill.

I read the wiki entry for that film a few weeks ago. It didn't make me want to see it. I did a similar thing for "A Serbian Film" Yeah, not for me thanks.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on September 15, 2020, 01:41:55 PM
Anything involving poo. The scene in Schindler's List where the kids have to hide in the toilets, Shawshank where he's crawling through the sewers. I can't even watch the bit in Pink Flamingos where Divine eats dog shit. I can just about watch the bit in American Wedding where he does it, it's funny enough to be worth watching.
Slumdog Millionaire also revels in poop. Ick.

Puce Moment

Quote from: SteveDave on September 18, 2020, 10:23:29 AMI read the wiki entry for that film a few weeks ago. It didn't make me want to see it. I did a similar thing for "A Serbian Film" Yeah, not for me thanks.

I mean, the two films are entirely different in every conceivable way. I appreciate that Salo is a difficult proposition for most, but it's not the utter garbage of A Serbian Film.