Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:22:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sausage & egg McBacon

Started by touchingcloth, September 14, 2020, 01:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 14, 2020, 03:05:50 PM

[VINCENT]
Tell you what else, you know what they put on chips in Holland instead of ketchup?

[JULES]
WOT

[VINCENT]
Dog cum. Actual real dog cum mate.

[JULES]
FUCK OFF

[VINCENT]
It's true mate swear down, Keith with the big arms showed me a video down the pub, lass in a fuckin apron and paper hat in some alley givin this german shepherd a handy, fuckin could not believe it

[JULES]
FUCK RIGHT OFF

I discovered to the amazement of my 15 year old self that in Holland they put mayo on cones of yer actual chips. Or I was told it was mayo, had I known it was dog spunk I would have enjoyed it all the more.

Edit: New page McSpunker

Puce Moment

They're still using touch screens in McDonalds?

Amazing scenes.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: bgmnts on September 14, 2020, 02:31:29 PM
My theory that all meat eaters are cunts continues to be accurate.

Strangely, you yourself confirm the same theory I have about vegetarians/vegans aaaaaaaah

touchingcloth

Quote from: Puce Moment on September 14, 2020, 03:14:12 PM
They're still using touch screens in McDonalds?

Amazing scenes.

Yup, with a member of staff disinfecting between prods.

Thursday

Unbelievable. Why don't these stupid lazy millennials just learn to speak English probably and just give him a Sausage and Egg McBacon??? Suppose it's not woke enough now. Should have asked for a Vegan McTrans instead.

Thursday

I'm sorry but this whole thread is just classist sneering. These are the people we need to listen to if Labour want to be in power ever again.

Fambo Number Mive

That reminds me of when there was that row over the pasty tax so Miliband and Balls made sure they were photographed buying pasties.

Pseudopath

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 14, 2020, 02:34:08 PM
Sausage muffins don't seem to be a thing here, but here's the Portuguese equivalent of the Bacon & Egg McMuffin on mcdonalds.pt: https://www.mcdonalds.pt/produtos/pequeno-almoco/americano/bacon-egg-mcmuffin#

McDonalds Deutschland put avocado and fried eggs on their burgers. You live and learn: https://www.mcdonalds.com/de/de-de/product/signature-avocado-spiegelei-6056.html

Nice to know that "EGG-cited" is a shit go-to pun in Germany too.

bgmnts

Quote from: Thursday on September 14, 2020, 03:37:08 PM
I'm sorry but this whole thread is just classist sneering. These are the people we need to listen to if Labour want to be in power ever again.

I'm a working class vegan, how does that work?

Tony Tony Tony

Give the people what they want.  If it's a McBacon sandwich surely their hearts and minds will follow.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: bgmnts on September 14, 2020, 04:20:04 PM
I'm a working class vegan, how does that work?

John Lenn...... blah, you know the rest.

My McDonald's breakfast choice could be described as a Sausage and Egg McBacon. I normally go for the double bacon and egg McMuffin and add a sausage patty for 30p.

I do like looking at the customisation page on the kiosk/app, imagining the sort of person who'd order a cheeseburger but remove the cheese just to be funny, or the sort of madman who'd order a Big Mac but without the bun. Eagerly opening their cardboard box to find two brown rubber discs floating about in hot, wet muck.

touchingcloth

New on the 99p menu: Wet McMuck.

Thursday

touchingcloth

Bazooka

It's not even a sausage, McDonald's just don't abide by the rules.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Bazooka on September 14, 2020, 06:41:08 PM
It's not even a sausage, McDonald's just don't abide by the rules.

It's kind of like lorne, but greyer and more flavourless.

Thursday

Sausage "patties" are a very American thing to the point that they need to call normal Sausages "links"

touchingcloth

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Thursday on September 14, 2020, 06:45:50 PM
Sausage "patties" are a very American thing to the point that they need to call normal Sausages "links"

They do that in Scotland to differentiate from lorne/'square' sausage.

Although it seems in the US they have some weird pre-cooked sausage meet that's a bit like frickadellen. I only know this because of Techmoan's review of a machine that basically makes sausage and egg mc muffin's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dUkWf8gBkU

It's well worth watching this. Nearly 8 minutes of review before he casually admits he's entirely lost his sense of taste.

touchingcloth

Fuck me, that is a Deso Pack, and it somehow looks worse on the photograph than raw and pasty in the packaging. "Use by: <blank>"

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 14, 2020, 07:14:19 PM
Fuck me, that is a Deso Pack, and it somehow looks worse on the photograph than raw and pasty in the packaging. "Use by: <blank>"

That's a posh one.

This one has 'fruit pudding', which is like white pudding but someone's ruined it by putting sultanas in it.

Glebe

Sausage & egg McBacon went glumph along a laneway.

touchingcloth

How many butchers are vying for the title of the Scottish Family butcher?

Sebastian Cobb

Not sure, but 2 links and 2 black puddings aren't feeding a family now are they? Unless most of the family is vegetarian.

Jittlebags

Wots wot in Maccie Ds these days anyway? Not been in one for 6 months. They upgraded our local joint to have huge touchscreens a year ago, that the local scrotes can these days, presumably slather (or shed, as I believe the technical term for spunking virus all over the place is) their Covids over while ordering. Do they have a Johnny 3 stars (responsible job) standing next to the touchscreens with a bucket of Cilit Bang to disinfect them (the screens, not the scrotes, although that could be an optio0n), or do you order manually through a 2" sheet of perspex from a bloke with a motorbike visor strapped to his head?

Rizla

Those breakfast packs are, along with the tinned G&T, one of the few genuinely useful retail innovations of our time. And there's not much between the Malcolm Allan and the Simon Howie, tbh. Black pud's black pud. And you don't want a posh sausage at breakfast anyway.

You people don't deserve mouths.

H-O-W-L

Really fucking wish those Simon Howie/Malcolm Allan packs were down south here to be honest. They look great as a Friday afternoon purchase as a Saturday morning (afternoon) hangover recovery device. Like a video game health kit made entirely of colonically destructive meat silage. Fucking gorgeous.