Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:51:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrities still doing things in places.

Started by Glebe, September 14, 2020, 01:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Jilly Cooper prepares an egg bap in an underpass near Kent.

Ronnie O' Sullivan munches cress somewhere in Bournemouth.

Hailee Steinfeld boomerangs a dolphin off Puget Sound.

Larry Hagman's ghost punts ectoplasmic nonsense about Horsham.

Glebe

Tony Blackburn gets a job working for British Rail, where he pops up at random train windows around the country with a big smile on his face.

Lorraine Kelly shoves a ham and cheese panini into the swing-lid bin at her Ayrshire getaway mobile home "cos it had a bit of hair on it".

Brenda Blethyn trundles on a unicycle in a portaloo at Glastonbury.

Joe Wilkinson is shot out of a cannon for charity in Skegness. He lands somewhere out to sea, and is never seen again.

Puce Moment

Vicki Michelle trips on a loose paving stone in Twickenham and writes a polite letter to the council about it, dabbing the page with a tiny amount of novichock before going to dinner with Mark Curry.

batwings

Robert Smith haunts a dim corner of a Bristol library.

Giles Brandreth buys special cream from a discreet Kensington chemists.

Peter Hitchens daydreams worriedly atop Glastonbury Tor.

non capisco

Dave Benson Philips enjoys a Snickers in Market Harborough

frajer

Ryan Gosling unsuccessfully haggles over the price of a belt sander in Wickes. He's not going to crack though.

Charizard waits outside his local branch of Halifax, which was supposed to open at 9.

Emma Kennedy sits alone in her local artisan tea room and patisserie: noshing on a cream tea, endlessly retweeting, dangerously befuddled.[nb]This is the true one[/nb]

Glebe

Mike Patton buys a blue Honda Civic at a car dealership in Bromley.

Tessa Peake-Jones emails a photo of an OFAH mural she spotted in Llanelli. 'Thanks Tess, David thought that wiz great! I'm replying because he not tech savvy, Luv Mrs. Jasson.' comes the reply.

James Acaster has an emotional meltdown on a canoe trip in Ontario.

Ronnie Pickering breaks up with his wife and goes out on the pull, but he ends up nervously sitting in Dunkin' Donuts for the whole day.

petril

Mick Hill still contemplates a tin of beans with sausages in Warrington

batwings

Pete Waterman crashes his grandchild's new drone into a bandstand in a Bournemouth park.

spaghetamine

Trevor McDonald kicks a cornish pasty into the ocean off Clevedon Pier

batwings

Jim Davidson bursts open in a ferry toilet.

Glebe

Kathy Bates purchases a pineapple swiss roll in a Co-Op near Sturridge.

James Hetfield rams a tortoise into an air vent around Lyon.

Tina Turner drives a Flymo through Camberwell, laughing joyously all the way!

Jacob Rees-Mogg kills a man in Harrow and buries him in a dumpster.

Glebe

Michael Caine sails into Dover on a solid-gold yacht screaming "FUCK THE ARGIES!"

Tom Holland buys a pair of sensible shoes in a thrift store in Pittsburgh.

Glebe

Lionel Blair phones the AA from a layby in Derbyshire. "Me cars broke down, please send help! Thanks AA!"

Simple as that.

dissolute ocelot

Lulu struggles to reach a packet of stuffing mix on a high shelf in Waitrose in Glasgow's leafy west end.

Pingers

Shania Twain buffs a dolphin's anus at the Sea Life Centre, Blackpool

Glebe

Tina Weymouth rolls around Cheshire assuring mice of their individual value.

Simon Schama comes out of Tenet in Cineworld, Bournemouth. "Not sure it was worth risking the corona for that," he mutters to his wife Ada Schama.

Jim Davidson kills several homeless people in and around the Devon area and legs it up to his secret hiding-place in Ayrshire.

Dua Lipa launches a carrot off a bypass in Surrey and hopes for the best.

Fr.Bigley

Brian Harvey doing demonstrations and selling baked potatoes out of his recently dinged car at Stratford Westfield.

Inspector Norse

Pingers

Gaz Top herds his mice to fresh pasture, across the Pennines

Glebe

Peter Ebdon stares at a sander in B&Q, Surrey.

Sheryl Crow sketches mice in New Hampshire.

Nelly Furtado plays the fruity in a pool hall in Cleethorpes all day.

And is that Joe Wilkinson I spy, enjoying a fishing trip atop Ben Nevis?

Glebe

Quote from: Glebe on September 22, 2020, 01:16:30 PMAnd is that Joe Wilkinson I spy, enjoying a fishing trip atop Ben Nevis?

Fuck's sake I already did a Joe Wilkinson one, what am I like, lazy.

Jabba the Hutt pops into a garage in Leytonstone and purchases a Lion bar and GQ magazine.

Dennis Waterman sucks a Capri Sun atop Solsbury Hill.

Adele haggles over the price of an onion, Tesco Expresss, Droitwich.

Madonna builds a gazebo in Pennsylvania and cries, "I HAVE RECLAIMED THE EARTH!"

Pingers

Quote from: Glebe on September 23, 2020, 01:12:16 PM

Jabba the Hutt pops into a garage in Leytonstone and purchases a Lion bar and GQ magazine.

He does this every Wednesday. Lives in the posh bit of Leyton up the road

Fr.Bigley

Michael Portillo, pissing off the owner of fancy dress shop on the Old Kent road, loudly exclaiming he's Mr Benn, trying on a suit of armour whilst a passer by tries to wrestle the open jar of Poppers hes inhaling while tugging himself off.

Glebe

Piers Morgan kills a busload of children and buries them in Kansas.

Donnie Wahlberg dances around the Bahamas singing, "RETURN OF THE MACK! RETURN OF THE MACK! ONCE AGAIN!"

Sally Gunnell batters a corncrake with a broken umbrella by a bush in Epping.

Idris Elba hijacks a taxi and drives it around Gloucester until he gets bored.

Glebe

Craig Cash purchases a packet of Rolos in a corner shop in Salford. I mean sure, I could have put more effort into that.

dissolute ocelot

Matty Healy in Asda asking if they have any milk in bags.

Cuellar

Piers Morgan again, making small talk with the trendily tattooed man cutting his hair, thinks 'Yes. I have it. I have the common touch'.

Tina Hobley bursts into a Woking pet shop and demands "catisfaction" from the confused sales assistant.