Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:02:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Most Wild Rock Stars?

Started by MortSahlFan, September 14, 2020, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petey Pate

Björn and Benny from ABBA once bought ice lollies from a motorway service station even though it was February.

Dirty Boy

Mike Patton once slagged off Wolfmother as "dated".

Motley Crue once stuck it to the man by doing an actual shit in a hotel hairdryer. The staff and cleaners on minimum wage thought it was hilarious!

The Mollusk

Quote from: thecuriousorange on September 15, 2020, 02:06:04 PM
Motley Crue once stuck it to the man by doing an actual shit in a hotel hairdryer. The staff and cleaners on minimum wage thought it was hilarious!

To be fair, I don't think any of that reckless touring behaviour was attempting to make a statement. They were just being cunts, largely owed to the fact that they were cunts.

Mr Farenheit

There's a bootleg tape of Cliff Richard singing 'Mistletoe and Crime'

Peter Doherty of The Babyshambles polished off this massive fry up all in one go. What a card!

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on September 15, 2020, 03:56:10 PM
There's a bootleg tape of Cliff Richard singing 'Mistletoe and Crime'

Missing Toe and Crime.

daf

I hope that's just brown sauce under those fingernails!

Glebe

Vince Neil once got hooked on Nytol. For a week.

Puce Moment

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on September 15, 2020, 04:23:27 PM
Peter Doherty of The Babyshambles polished off this massive fry up all in one go. What a card!

Elementary my dear Barât.

Captain Crunch

Senseless Things wouldn't play unless they were promised a Kinder Egg EACH after the show. 

Brundle-Fly

ASFTSN

Miles Davis once murmured racial slurs down his trumpet at a child to get it to go to sleep.

Lil' Boy George would rather have a cup of tea than chain a rent boy to the radiator and bang up some smack.

Glebe

Quote from: Captain Crunch on September 15, 2020, 05:05:09 PMSenseless Things wouldn't play unless they were promised a Kinder Egg EACH after the show.

That beats That Petrol Emotions' insistence on two Creme Eggs on their rider.

kalowski

Don't talk to me about brown M & Ms.
Jermaine Stewart used to use them as tiddlywinks backstage.

JaDanketies

Quote from: Better Midlands on September 15, 2020, 06:37:50 PM
Lil' Boy George would rather have a cup of tea than chain a rent boy to the radiator and bang up some smack.

Boy George appears to now deny that it ever happened.

mobias

The Motley Crue lot are pretty hard to beat. You get the impression all the stuff thats in the Dirt is only the tip of the iceberg and the stuff that they can, or rather want, to remember and thats vaguely printable.

Quote from: JaDanketies on September 15, 2020, 07:19:25 PM
Boy George appears to now deny that it ever happened.

I suppose it beats the producers of The Voice just pretending that it never happened.

Sebastian Cobb

I quite like the more banal rumours tbh. Like how Rod Stewart is both notoriously tight and gets stroppy about it when it's mentioned, e.g. Ronnie Wood describing him as 'tighter than two coats of paint'.

Rizla

Quote from: mobias on September 15, 2020, 07:34:48 PM
The Motley Crue lot are pretty hard to beat. You get the impression all the stuff thats in the Dirt is only the tip of the iceberg and the stuff that they can, or rather want, to remember and thats vaguely printable.
The thing about them disguising the smell of other women's genitals from their girlfriends by putting themselves inside of an egg burrito (in itself a disgusting prospect) seems a bit far fetched to me. Were there no wet wipes back then?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: ASFTSN on September 15, 2020, 06:00:53 PM
Miles Davis once murmured racial slurs down his trumpet at a child to get it to go to sleep.

But the question is

Should he have?

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Art Garfunkel is notorious for saying "another think coming". He knows it's wrong, he just does it to annoy people.

Glebe

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on September 15, 2020, 08:53:22 PMArt Garfunkel is notorious for saying "another think coming". He knows it's wrong, he just does it to annoy people.

I know people love posting upsetting, triggering stuff on here, but I really didn't need to hear that.

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 15, 2020, 08:35:53 PM
I quite like the more banal rumours tbh. Like how Rod Stewart is both notoriously tight and gets stroppy about it when it's mentioned, e.g. Ronnie Wood describing him as 'tighter than two coats of paint'.

I've heard Jimmy Page is pretty tight too. Heard a story of him haggling over the price of some plectrums in a bargain bin in a Denmark st store.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Glebe on September 15, 2020, 08:55:37 PM
I know people love posting upsetting, triggering stuff on here, but I really didn't need to hear that.

I really am so very sorry, Glebe. But Garfunkel is the real monster here, not me.

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on September 15, 2020, 08:56:21 PM
I've heard Jimmy Page is pretty tight too. Heard a story of him haggling over the price of some plectrums in a bargain bin in a Denmark st store.

In the outlandish tell-all Led Zep book Hammer of the Gods, it's suggested he prefers a lot of things tight.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Rizla on September 15, 2020, 08:40:43 PM
The thing about them disguising the smell of other women's genitals from their girlfriends by putting themselves inside of an egg burrito (in itself a disgusting prospect) seems a bit far fetched to me. Were there no wet wipes back then?

There were, but Mōttleŷ Krūewė were notorious sticklers for environmental issues and if they used regular tissues they would break up and cling to all the putrid open sores and discharge on their members.

flotemysost

Quote from: daf on September 15, 2020, 12:24:32 PM

Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Conchords has let himself go (to get contact lenses)

I read the whole article and still not got the slightest idea what a knocker is, I'm afraid.

PlanktonSideburns

I mean cm on

Its Saville isn't it? On points alone