Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:47:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Safer at my pubs than at home says Tim

Started by Jasha, September 14, 2020, 07:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I was forced through a friend of a friend to briefly meet at a Spoons in Skipton and it looked like they'd turned the place into a visiting centre for prisoners to meet their families.

Hygiene and tracing was left to a bouncer, I think, who didn't understand a thing or apparently give a shit.

Happily £0.00 has gone to these cunts from my account since lockdown, or most likely since Jan/Feb. Martin fucking over workers was bad enough, but this Dishi Rishi continuation of brazen politicking for the Tories means this chain is basically on the front line shoring up working class Tory support and it can FUCK OFF

After Brexit, last December and what's happened this year I don't know how anyone who hates the Tories can go back in. We're way past 'it's cheap'.

ollyboro

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 14, 2020, 07:50:05 PM
I was forced through a friend of a friend to briefly meet at a Spoons in Skipton and it looked like they'd turned the place into a visiting centre for prisoners to meet their families.

Hygiene and tracing was left to a bouncer, I think, who didn't understand a thing or apparently give a shit.

Happily £0.00 has gone to these cunts from my account since lockdown, or most likely since Jan/Feb. Martin fucking over workers was bad enough, but this Dishi Rishi continuation of brazen politicking for the Tories means this chain is basically on the front line shoring up working class Tory support and it can FUCK OFF

After Brexit, last December and what's happened this year I don't know how anyone who hates the Tories can go back in. We're way past 'it's cheap'.

Couldn't agree more. The only penny I'll be spending in a Spoons from now on will be of the golden variety, when I'm desperate. I'd also be prepared to have a dump in one. We haven't even touched upon his (cough) hairstyle.

Glebe

The food in the 'spoons nearest me here in Dublin is fucking rank. Always cold and watery.

Captain Z

Well, I would say this. I've got 861 pubs. In Wetherspoons Abingdon-on-Thames, no one died. In Wetherspoons Accrignton, no one died. In Wetherspoons Acton, no one died. In Wetherspoons Adlington, no one died. In Wetherspoons Alcester, no one died...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Glebe on September 14, 2020, 08:05:40 PM
The food in the 'spoons nearest me here in Dublin is fucking rank. Always cold and watery.

I think that's the drink*

*sorry if that was already the joke

idunnosomename

Cuellar