Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:38:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Penis viewing, tomorrow 8 pm

Started by Pingers, September 16, 2020, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingers

I reckon it must be my turn to host one of these, so any requests for specific penises / types of penis you'd like to see, just post them in here and I'll try to accommodate them.

Jake Thingray

Glebe

I can't make this as I am feeling depressed at the moment. Can you change it to 10/11/20?

Pingers

Quote from: Glebe on September 16, 2020, 02:44:18 PM
I can't make this as I am feeling depressed at the moment. Can you change it to 10/11/20?

Surely it's just the thing to cheer you up!

Glebe

Quote from: Pingers on September 16, 2020, 04:00:34 PMSurely it's just the thing to cheer you up!

It's the social anxiety side, mate. My nervousness about the other surrounding humans shall not be alleviated by the joy of a penis.

Flouncer

You know what they say - if a penis doesn't cheer you up, you're already dead.

Pingers

Was it not Samuel Johnson who said "If a man is tired of penis viewings, he is tired of life"? Ok, no, it wasn't.

pancreas

Pingers

dissolute ocelot

Pingers

poo

Pingers

So that's a big long veiny sausage and egg Mcpenis going in and out of the brown sauce. Got it.

Glebe

I don't mind glimpsing the balls part of the glans if somebody agrees to come along with me for support.

Tony Tony Tony

Completely missed this. Is it on iPlayer?

touchingcloth

Same. Is there a download? Happy to pay if there's no DRM.

Glebe

It's now available on Prime Video if you don't mind giving Jeff Bezos your money for a penis watch!

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Glebe on September 18, 2020, 12:53:58 PM
It's now available on Prime Video if you don't mind giving Jeff Bezos your money for a penis watch!

Bugger that, I already gave the estate of Steve Jobs my hard earned cash for an apple watch.

touchingcloth

Tony Tony Tony