Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:19:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jim Davidson in Racist Rant Shocker

Started by Flouncer, September 16, 2020, 06:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalowski

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on September 19, 2020, 05:14:22 PM
Wouldn't the ultimate Peter Kay experience be Peter Kay?
Ha. The penultimate Peter Kay experience.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: thenoise on September 19, 2020, 06:46:32 PM
Would the black chubby reverse the race/religious baiting for extra lulz?

"Fookin cant even say happy fookin Eid anymore, was I fookin dozing when this stopped being a fookin Muslim country?

Them fookin Christens believe in reincarnation - theres no such fookin thing! If there was such a thing as reincarnation I'd have been reincarnated as Whoopi Goldberg's fookin tampon!"

It's certainly no less funny.
I now want this to happen (although I suppose it's a bit similar to Bernard Right-On).

Hey Kidz

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 19, 2020, 05:30:03 PM
the website says
'An 80-90 minute show of original comedy performed in the style of Chubby Brown'

I should have done my research. As long as he's not stealing any of Chubby's gigs, I suppose it's alright. It helps grow the Roy "Chubby" Brand.

Hey Kidz

It's not brownface, it's just fake-tanface. Presumably he comes on to cries of 'You thin bastard, you thin bastard!' too

Cold Meat Platter

Surely the ultimate Peter Kay experience would be engineering his demise in some kind of Bond villain way.

oy vey

Surely it's a 300 pound hooker in a purple suit stuffing a garlic baguette up her arse. You and your gran are just watching.

Gulftastic

'Blowjob? Blow...job?  What's all that about?

Mister Six

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on September 19, 2020, 05:14:22 PM
Wouldn't the ultimate Peter Kay experience be Peter Kay?

Hopefully the title is literal and it means there will be no more Peter Kay experiences of any kind.

petril

at least Gary fucking Gobstopper is an appropriate name for the sort of level yer man seems to be at. The sort of name that clearly announces "shite tier comedian" from reel 1, frame 1 and doesn't let it leave the screen all day

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Gulftastic on September 20, 2020, 05:33:01 PM
'Blowjob? Blow...job?  What's all that about?

Whoremembers chatback? *whips out dictaphone*

koeman

The artform won't have peaked until there's a Lee Lard tribute act.