Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:13:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jim Davidson in Racist Rant Shocker

Started by Flouncer, September 16, 2020, 06:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

What does GC stand for? It's not the gobstopper in the URL. Is it Gender Critical? Glaikit Cunt?

Cold Meat Platter

Just realised there is room in the market for a Tommy Robinson tribute act. £££££££££££££££££££

Cold Meat Platter

Sebastian Cobb

looks like a hooky megadrive cartridge, lol.

Cold Meat Platter

Impeccable baldness curation, whatever generation of home video computer game console he exists in.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

It will be weird when Jim Davidson dies. He's a cunt, nobody likes him apart from his hardcore gammon fans, but he's famous enough to warrant obituaries and, maybe, a BBC newsreader doing their 'sad voice' if there's not much else to report that day.

The likes of Tarbuck, if he's still alive, will presumably be corralled for soundbites. "Jim was never politically correct, he went a bit too far sometimes, but he was a great entertainer. A terrible loss."

Cold Meat Platter

"Very much of the old school...Didn't suffer fools gladly...A colourful character...Cheeky and fun-loving" i.e. Cunt.

Cold Meat Platter

You would have known him for his appearances in:

Big Cunt
The Generation Cunt
Up the Elephant and Round the Complete Arsehole
Home You Utter, Utter Cunt!

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on September 18, 2020, 10:22:57 PM
Is there any situation in which Royston would not endorse a tribute act? He doesn't seem like someone with any concept of quality control.
Perhaps, like former(?) circuit comedian The White Chris Rock, Mr Vasey would be less than thrilled with The Black Roy Chubby Brown.

Cold Meat Platter

BOBBY DAZZLER

https://www.scottjordan.co.uk/acts/bobby-dazzler.html

"Good clean, a little cheeky, comedy, with some vocals & impressions, very much like a Freddie Star/Brian Conley/ type show, Since turning proffesoinal in 1993 Bobby has worked all over the world, hotels abroad, cruise ships, all UK holiday parks, theatres, Pantomime every year since 1998, recently headlining as Buttons- in Cinderella at Welwyn Garden City."

Famous Mortimer

I had to email Scott Jordan entertainment to correct the spelling and punctuation mistakes, it was too much to bear.

QDRPHNC

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 19, 2020, 01:00:33 AM
looks like a hooky megadrive cartridge, lol.

'get yer fookin hands off my fookin game!"

Shaky

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on September 19, 2020, 02:42:35 AM
BOBBY DAZZLER

"Good clean, a little cheeky, comedy, with some vocals & impressions, very much like a Freddie Star/Brian Conley/ type show, Since turning proffesoinal in 1993 Bobby has worked all over the world, hotels abroad, cruise ships, all UK holiday parks, theatres, Pantomime every year since 1998, recently headlining as Buttons- in Cinderella at Welwyn Garden City."

He looks, sounds and probably smells exactly how you'd expect from a name and blurb like that.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on September 19, 2020, 01:20:10 AM
It will be weird when Jim Davidson dies. He's a cunt, nobody likes him apart from his hardcore gammon fans, but he's famous enough to warrant obituaries and, maybe, a BBC newsreader doing their 'sad voice' if there's not much else to report that day.

The likes of Tarbuck, if he's still alive, will presumably be corralled for soundbites. "Jim was never politically correct, he went a bit too far sometimes, but he was a great entertainer. A terrible loss."

Surely Tarby will be in the great golf club in the sky with Brucie, Ronnie and the rest soon enough.

SpiderChrist

Isn't Tarbuck dead? I thought Tarbuck was dead. WHY ISN'T TARBUCK DEAD?

Quote from: bomb_dog on September 17, 2020, 12:31:14 AM
Had to look it up - didn't take long. It's just...there... a poor 'impression' singing, then a few spoken lines over the middle eight, then a kids choir. https://youtu.be/J5QH5MyBCPI

Comments below it include people remembering seeing it on Tiswas and TOTP. Plus the usual 'he's not racist and PC has gone too far' comments

If that has been Lenny Henry as Algernon Razzamataz, with a few lots of "oooooookayyyyyyyy' thrown in, it would have probably been a hit.

Mister Six

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on September 18, 2020, 04:37:51 PM

Is that guy actually brown-skinned, or is it just a shit photo? Or is he wearing facepaint so he can come onstage and do a blackface "joke"? Something along the lines of "It's not blackface - it's Roy Chubby Brownface - you cunts! Ahahahhshhsaahahshhfjjkfk."

I suspect it's probably the latter given his pink lips, but now I'm feeling queasy from zooming in on that picture for too long.

Hey Kidz

Surely those acts have to be endorsed? You can't just go around doing someone else's act word for word and dressing as them without permission.

Sebastian Cobb

Yeah, but who would care enough to stop you without financial reward? Nobody.

Fambo Number Mive

EDIT: bit unfair if it's original material.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on September 18, 2020, 11:06:56 PM
What does GC stand for? It's not the gobstopper in the URL. Is it Gender Critical? Glaikit Cunt?

Oddly enough it most likely stands for Gran Canaria where the tribute act was hatched and first performed. At least that's what I glean from looking at the website https://www.chubbygobstopper.com/ where you can read the full story behind the man behind Chubby GC.   

Famous Mortimer

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on September 19, 2020, 12:40:39 AM
From the same site: holy fucking shit

Wouldn't the ultimate Peter Kay experience be Peter Kay?

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on September 19, 2020, 04:59:59 PM
Oddly enough it most likely stands for Gran Canaria where the tribute act was hatched and first performed. At least that's what I glean from looking at the website https://www.chubbygobstopper.com/ where you can read the full story behind the man behind Chubby GC.   

Promo vid on that - blatantly performing to an empty room.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Hey Kidz on September 19, 2020, 03:09:06 PM
Surely those acts have to be endorsed? You can't just go around doing someone else's act word for word and dressing as them without permission.

the website says
'An 80-90 minute show of original comedy performed in the style of Chubby Brown'

petril

imagine when Davro goes and we collectively get very specificially sick of the clip with the stocks and the phrases "Health and Safety" and "training video"

He'll now get a more laudatory obituary than Rolf Harris

thenoise

Would the black chubby reverse the race/religious baiting for extra lulz?

"Fookin cant even say happy fookin Eid anymore, was I fookin dozing when this stopped being a fookin Muslim country?

Them fookin Christens believe in reincarnation - theres no such fookin thing! If there was such a thing as reincarnation I'd have been reincarnated as Whoopi Goldberg's fookin tampon!"

It's certainly no less funny.

kalowski

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on September 19, 2020, 02:42:35 AM
BOBBY DAZZLER

I hope everyone enjoyed his wry observations of life as a child and the hilarious thing parents said.