Author Topic: Limmy's Other Stuff (Final TV Show)  (Read 1319 times)

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
Limmy's Other Stuff (Final TV Show)
« on: September 16, 2020, 09:57:33 PM »
Friday 2nd October at 10pm on BBC Scotland.

Limmy introduces a chronological compilation of his non-TV material, from his early pre-YouTube sketches, to his Vines, to his present day livestreaming. Over the half hour special, Limmy recalls his journey from being a web developer to having his own sketch show, and how it all began with a spur of the moment video that he uploaded to his website.

Highlights along the way include: how to make a dance music video with a straw stuck to your face; the rare first sighting of Limmy's beloved character Dee Dee; a Vine for arachnophobes to avoid; and an outdoor livestream where Limmy unfortunately gets all the fame he ever wished for.

30 minutes doesn't seem very long but i'm looking forward to it.

Clownbaby

• Toe to tip, this is a Bart
Re: Limmy's Other Stuff (Final TV Show)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 08:46:55 AM »
So it's a compilation of stuff anyone who knows him anyway will have probably seen already, and it's only half an hour long? Disappointing

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 09:09:45 AM »
I hope the livestream era is illustrated by Limmy being shit at games or arguing with Nilesy and Katercakes.

Always makes me laugh and would be really funny in this context.

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 01:13:23 PM »
Really hope that was sarcasm

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 02:18:56 PM »
Really hope that was sarcasm

Are you going to cry if it isn't?

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 06:02:06 PM »
Yeah. The kids are now too cheers.

« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:48:28 AM »
Is there a thread for his autobiography? I am reading it currently and it is excellent.

Malcy

• This is a Post Office isn't it?
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: Today at 08:48:18 AM »
Is there a thread for his autobiography? I am reading it currently and it is excellent.

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=71491.30

The Mollusk

• I was a hand grenade that never stopped exploding
« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:15:18 AM »
So it's a compilation of stuff anyone who knows him anyway will have probably seen already, and it's only half an hour long? Disappointing

Could do with being an hour, but as someone who can’t begin to fathom ploughing through even a fraction of his vast swathes of recorded material, I’m looking forward to it. Archival content like this is so vast that it’s beleaguering to me (much like trying to dedicate the time to unpicking the discography of The Fall or getting into an acclaimed anime that’s over 400 episodes long) and when the “best cuts” of his gaming streams are clickbait-titled vids of him lazily making massive death traps on Minecraft that doesn’t exactly entice me any further.

Jerzy Bondov

• best not bother
    • righto so ive got five minutes off work and uh yeah im gonna have a cheeky volvic
« Reply #9 on: Today at 09:20:18 AM »
Is there an easy way to watch that Twitch clip where he's miming play fighting with a friend and he gets increasingly panicked and desperate looking? It makes me laugh to think about it.

Tags: