Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:26:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Salads

Started by shagatha crustie, September 19, 2020, 04:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 20, 2020, 12:10:15 PM
I quite like a spicy veggie burger as a starter in mc'ds, I'd do it more but you have to be feeling pretty flush to pick it over a mayo chicken.

You also need to be prepared to wait half an hour for them to find the unopened box of veggie burgers buried way at the back of the walk-in freezer, clean the years of congealed dust/grease paste off the laminated instruction sheet and then finally cook it.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: The Mollusk on September 20, 2020, 01:19:23 PM
You also need to be prepared to wait half an hour for them to find the unopened box of veggie burgers buried way at the back of the walk-in freezer, clean the years of congealed dust/grease paste off the laminated instruction sheet and then finally cook it.

Far less likely to put you on a 'double-ender' than a fillet of fish if they fuck it up though.

poo

Agree croutons can fuck off to cunt and back

Quote from: Captain Crunch on September 20, 2020, 11:38:02 AM
Remember (d'yer remember) when KFC launched a salad that was loaded up with popcorn chicken bites, cheese, creamy sauce and salty fried croutons?  It had more calories than most of their burgers!

I once watched a colleague put away a pub lunch 'warm chicken salad' that was several rashers of bacon chopped up and fried with a good quantity of chicken, then covered with melted mozzarella.  It had a few green leaves floating around, but almost as an afterthought.  She then congratulated herself on 'sticking to a salad' and thus not breaking her diet.