Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:36:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Chris Whitty and Pat Vallance Briefing Thread

Started by Fambo Number Mive, September 21, 2020, 10:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

I hope they end it with Yankee Doodle Dandy like Syd and Eddie. Coming up shortly.

Fambo Number Mive

Not sure why they aren't wearing face masks. It's not that hard to hear people through them if you are inside.

SpiderChrist

I should wear the clothing of Professor Chris Whitty
See my PM, he's called Boris
I know he's fucking shit

idunnosomename

i voted to get COVID done! why are they still banging on about it! sick of it! just get it done!

Uncle TechTip

Witty possibly the baldest man in Britain? the shape of his head acts as a kind of highlight, drawing attention to the sheer expanse of bald.

Cold Meat Platter

tank fly boss walk jam Chris Whitty you're listening to the boy from the big bad city, this is jam hot, this is jam hot

idunnosomename

If Priti Patel married Chris Whitty she would be Priti Whitty

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 21, 2020, 03:48:16 PM
If Priti Patel married Chris Whitty she would be Priti Whitty

It would be better if she married Dave Cunt.

Cold Meat Platter

DrGreggles

idunnosomename

i mean yes it was shitty but who knows what septic-tank bozza is going to drip out of his anemic puckered asshole tomorrow. i suspect it will be some partial lockdown. it's great fun the fizzy joie de vivre dickhead is now a fully decompressed blobfish who just wants to be hit by a mallet

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on September 21, 2020, 07:51:55 PM

lol

Dex Sawash

Fambo Number Mive

Whitty and Vallance forgot to mention that the reason this country is doing so badly in dealing with the coronavirus is that British people love freedom, and apparently anywhere that is doing better than is full of people who hate freedom. Johnson remembered to say this though in his latest semi-Trumpian outburst.

People in Florida, Texas and Brazil must really love freedom then.

idunnosomename

I love freedom but i couldnt eat a whole one (because Im on a ventilator)