Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:09:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Public Enemy - What You Gonna Do When The Grid Goes Down

Started by Malcy, September 25, 2020, 01:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Out today. Have had 2 listens to it so far and I've played 'Public Enemy Number Won' several times. A new version of Public Enemy #1 with Beastie Boys Mike D & Ad-Rock & Run-DMC. The album has got a lot of great features from Cypress Hill, George Clinton, Ice-T, PMD, Nas, DJ Premier, The Roots and more.

I've only listened to bits of the past couple of albums and thought them only ok but this is a pretty decent effort. This is also their first album for Def Jam in over 20 years. Think they've been fairly independent for a while.

Marner and Me

Some big names on this deffo going to check it out. I'm surprised they managed to get Ad Roc to do something as I've seen him in some interviews and especially the publicity for the Beastie Boys Book and he looked so disinterested.

magval

I think that's just how his "yeah? so what?" cartoon expression has settled in older age.

Glyn

It's no Son of a Bush but it's nice to hear some fire in the belly again on State of The Union (STFU)