Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:18:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

SUPERMARKET FUCKDOWN II: BOG ROLL HARDER

Started by Huxleys Babkins, September 25, 2020, 05:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

It should at least be able to pass the Dundee cake test just for piece of mind.

buzby

Quote from: Cloud on September 30, 2020, 09:35:50 AM
I think you need to start asking if you need to adjust your diet if your turds need to go through a mincer on the way through the waste pipe.  Everything else other than bog roll which naturally disintegrates is then "yeah you're not meant to flush that"
As stated above, they are meant to be used if you want to put a toilet in somewhere that you can't directlyconnect to the premises' 110mm/4" soil pipe. It mashes the waste up and then pumps it out at high pressure so it can go down a 40mm waste pipe that can be some distance (even uphill) from the soil pipe.

Cloud

Quote from: buzby on September 30, 2020, 09:50:13 AM
As stated above, they are meant to be used if you want to put a toilet in somewhere that you can't directlyconnect to the premises' 110mm/4" soil pipe. It mashes the waste up and then pumps it out at high pressure so it can go down a 40mm waste pipe that can be some distance (even uphill) from the soil pipe.

That'll teach me for not reading properly.  Interesting.

Gurke and Hare

Oi, supermarkets, maybe at the moment when we all want to get in and out as quickly as possible, don't rearrange the store so that I don't know where anything is and I have to walk up and down all the aisles to find the stuff I want.

Blue Jam

Both Lidl and Tesco near me are now operating a "one shopper per household" policy. Of course it's just led to groups of flatmates queuing individually and then bunching up together once they're all inside, blocking the aisle while the deliberate over what they're going to have for dinner.

I wish people would follow that rule, it actually makes sense as it means more households can get their shopping done more quickly, and space out further in the shop. I also don't understand why people do shopping in groups, I just like to get in and out ASAP, and that applies whether I'm grocery shopping or clothes shopping.

I really hope we don't see a return of one-way systems in supermarkets. They really were just a pain in the arse. Still got one of those in place at werk and I stopped following it long ago, all it does is make me touch about eleven more door handles on my way into the lab.