Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:22:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 III - Mo Cuntery for Old Men

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 30, 2020, 03:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BritishHobo

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: mobias on November 05, 2020, 10:06:32 PM
I was just wondering the other day just how many drugs Trump is pumped with, legal and otherwise. Especially in the wake of his Covid treatment. Quite a few people on Twitter are saying he could come back and fight again in 2024 but I'd be willing to bet he'll be dead by then.

His niece was being interviewed on BBC, she's convinced he'll be dead by 2024 due to his awful diet, lack of exercise and staying up til 4am tweeting every night

druss

More from Trump jr:

"The best thing for America's future is for
@realDonaldTrump
to go to total war over this election to expose all of the fraud, cheating, dead/no longer in state voters, that has been going on for far too long.

It's time to clean up this mess & stop looking like a banana republic!"

Urinal Cake

Well going on current %s there'll be a recount in Georgia so another week maybe?

Donald Trump Jnr to become a Twitch streamer.

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 05, 2020, 10:15:14 PM
Well going on current %s there'll be a recount in Georgia so another week maybe?

Donald Trump Jnr to become a Twitch streamer.

I think Pennsylvania might end the election tonight. Seems like Biden could actually win by quite a bit there.

Quote from: the hum on November 05, 2020, 10:06:15 PM
Had a quick scan over the Georgia county map and looks like almost all of the remaining uncounted votes are in and around Atlanta so...maybe not?

Biden is on course to win GA by around 3k votes if this carries on (and assuming the number of votes remaining is accurate).  Which would mean a likely recount, but also means the likely recount is unlikely to produce a different result. 

Ferris

Quote from: druss on November 05, 2020, 10:14:24 PM
More from Trump jr:

@realDonaldTrump
to go to total war over this election...

Dex Sawash

More from Trump jr:

@realDonaldTrump
to go to total war over this election to expose all of the fraud, cheating, dead/no longer in state voters, that has been going on for far too long.

What if there are more republican fake votes?

Wonderful Butternut

More from Trump jr:

@realDonaldTrump

You couldn't make up the lack of self-awareness.

Well you could, but no one would believe you.

touchingcloth

Don't like how they've started pronouncing Nevada as nev-add-a rather than the CORRECT nev-are-der.

popcorn

This is like the countdown to shitting thread all over again.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on November 05, 2020, 10:18:04 PM
I think Pennsylvania might end the election tonight. Seems like Biden could actually win by quite a bit there.
Yeah also going by NYT (which is not counting Arizona) it will only push him to 269 electoral votes so even if there is a recount PA should put him over the edge by then.

Buelligan

Right.  That's it.  Well after 5pm and no fucking progress.  CUNTS.

idunnosomename

wait a tory MP tweeted that dumb hammer and sickle / eagle thing last night
https://twitter.com/AndrewRosindell/status/1323824097973964800

mental. waiting for nadine dorries to put that horny ben garrison one up next

Captain Z

Hello Washington! This is Philadelphia calling.

Ferris

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on November 05, 2020, 10:20:35 PM
You couldn't make up the lack of self-awareness.

Well you could, but no one would believe you.

Well he knows exactly what he's doing to be fair. When his 2024 run fizzles out, he'll sign a lucrative deal to churn out books that people with room temperature IQs will buy for each other.

PlanktonSideburns

druss

Quote from: Buelligan on November 05, 2020, 10:23:57 PM
Right.  That's it.  Well after 5pm and no fucking progress.  CUNTS.
They get me every time as well.

Feels like something might happen imminently or we will be having this exact same scenario in 24 hours so I'm going to try to sleep.

If anyone stays up to watch the moment Biden goes over 270, enjoy.

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 05, 2020, 10:23:09 PM
Yeah also going by NYT (which is not counting Arizona) it will only push him to 269 electoral votes so even if there is a recount PA should put him over the edge by then.

NYT current standings + NV + AZ = 270

NYT current + PA = 273

Given that NV looks cooked for Trump, a call on either AZ or PA finishes the job

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 05, 2020, 10:30:20 PM
Well he knows exactly what he's doing to be fair. When his 2024 run fizzles out, he'll sign a lucrative deal to churn out books that people with room temperature IQs will buy for each other.

Daddy's inevitable TrumpTV news network will appoint him as Tucker Carlson's fluffer.

Also, Gremlins 2 is a better predictor of Trump's actions than polling data

mobias

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on November 05, 2020, 10:08:05 PM
Since he'll probably be pathologically unable to stop revealing state secrets on Twitter, I reckon he'll be dead quite soon.

I reckon he was kept in the dark about a lot of US state secrets for exactly that reason. Same goes for the nuclear codes. You hope the US military had some sort of safety catch on them for the last 4 years, and certainly now.

Blumf

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Keebleman

Quote from: Keebleman on November 04, 2020, 01:57:39 AM
Lehigh County, Pa.  Have I got this right?  2016 Hillary gets 50% of the vote.  2020, 95% counted, Biden is up to 80%!!!!

I'm not sure what happened with this.  I got this info from Sky quite early on in the evening.  Perhaps I misheard, but there is only 84% counted as of now.  Biden is ahead there by 2.8%.

idunnosomename

worth seeing again imo. also wee hours. what is that about

Blumf

idunnosomename

Quote from: TheBrownBottle on November 05, 2020, 10:41:24 PM
Daddy's inevitable TrumpTV news network will appoint him as Tucker Carlson's fluffer.

Also, Gremlins 2 is a better predictor of Trump's actions than polling data
Daniel Clamp is ultimately a redeemed and sympathetic character though

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: mobias on November 05, 2020, 10:41:40 PM
I reckon he was kept in the dark about a lot of US state secrets for exactly that reason. Same goes for the nuclear codes. You hope the US military had some sort of safety catch on them for the last 4 years, and certainly now.

Well they have the 'football' (big briefcase full of computers) for launching the nukes so once he's separated from that his nuclear code card is useless.