Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:24:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 III - Mo Cuntery for Old Men

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, September 30, 2020, 03:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Urinal Cake on October 15, 2020, 10:04:31 PM
I think the corruption maybe a deflection. The real issue is painting the Bidens as a dysfunctional family. Hunter is a privileged kid who ended up a sleazy, drug addict. Sure the Trump children might be as incompetent and corrupt but they're not drug addicts and have cute kids (born in wedlock). This shit is oddly effective.

Don jr is a cokehead for sure.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Dog Botherer

the biederman lathe of heaven swings ever further in its arc

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Urinal Cake on October 16, 2020, 12:03:14 AM
We need a Presidential sons debate.
No, replace debates with internet call-out videos.

bgmnts

I'm thinking more like Total Wipeout but the stakes are real.

Urinal Cake

I feel it should it involve guns. Not a duel but like a marksmanship test.  Also a seminude photoshoot.

idunnosomename

WOULD YOU START THE FANS, PLEASE!!!!

Well, Mr Trump, you gathered 12 gold tokens, but... 18 silver tokens.

Mr Biden, with your total of 24 gold tokens.... you're off on a pony-trekking weekend in Ullswater!!!!

Famous Mortimer

Word round the campfire (because I sure as shit am not watching it) is that Trump's town hall on NBC was a bit of a disaster for him.

bgmnts

What needs to happen for it even to be considered a disaster when it comes to Trump? Did a dirty bomb go off?

idunnosomename

did his brain fall out through his arse, to be eaten by a hungry raccoon

Mobius

I watched it.

It was a rambling shambles of bullshit and non-answers but not sure how it was better or worse than any of his other appearances. It was ultimately pointless, and doubt it changed anyone's mind.

Highlights were a a question from a "Biden Voter" who told Trump how handsome he is and what a beautiful smile, and right-wing twitter troll Melissa Tate sat behind Trump for the entire interview nodding like the Churchill dog.

Apparently Biden's went well, so perhaps the two juxtaposed will be a net loss for Trump.

Urinal Cake

I think the difference is that he comes off as more angry rather than flippant or humorous.

The concept of dueling town halls at the same time is hilariously stupid. What is even the point? Are hypothetical (nonexistent) "undecided voters" meant to be flipping back and forth between the two? Recording them on their VCRs?

Urinal Cake

Guys, QAnon is real and the Democrats are pedophiles.

Alberon

Everytime Trump just comes up with the same old arguments (well, less arguments and more blatant lies and whining) and Biden's brain doesn't shit itself on stage the president loses.

People are voting now, it's almost past the time for Trump to change things up. Some commentators have pointed out he still seems to be fighting the last election going on about Obama and Clinton. He doesn't seem to be speaking beyond his base, probably doesn't know how.

evilcommiedictator

Quote from: Urinal Cake on October 15, 2020, 10:04:31 PM
Sure the Trump children might be as incompetent and corrupt but they're not drug addicts and have cute kids (born in wedlock). This shit is oddly effective.

ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha how many abortions has Don paid for again, let alone how many dead hookers Don Jr has had to bury?

Outright happy to the assassination of the leftist guy who shot a Nazi in self defence, doesn't know who Q are but know they hate pedos (can't wait until they find the links of 2 his campaign crew who are in jail for child trafficking), where's the Fast Forward button on this fuckign timeline

BlodwynPig

Biden has won. Iran is destroyed in the next 4 years.

Alberon

Yeah, what's the difference to the ramping up of the threats to Iran under Trump?

bgmnts

To be fair, other than cradling civilisation into existence and being one of the oldest peoples on the land mass - providing us with a rich history and culture - what has Iran ever done for us?

Get rid.

C_Larence

Without Iran that episode of the IT Crowd would never have been written.

Blue Jam

Q. How did Donald Trump win the 2016 presidential election?
A. Iran

Urinal Cake

Quote from: C_Larence on October 16, 2020, 09:01:01 AM
Without Iran that episode of the IT Crowd would never have been written.
It would have to be 'Oh I'm a man' or 'Yeah I'm a men'

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 16, 2020, 09:38:04 AM
Q. How did Donald Trump win the 2016 presidential election?
A. Iran

Is that a Hillary Clinton quote? (I ran)

phantom_power

Quote from: Alberon on October 16, 2020, 05:52:38 AM
Everytime Trump just comes up with the same old arguments (well, less arguments and more blatant lies and whining) and Biden's brain doesn't shit itself on stage the president loses.

People are voting now, it's almost past the time for Trump to change things up. Some commentators have pointed out he still seems to be fighting the last election going on about Obama and Clinton. He doesn't seem to be speaking beyond his base, probably doesn't know how.

Yeah his base will vote for him even if he fucks their wife live during a debate so he is basically wasting his time. All he is doing is putting off the floaters. Along with what you would hope would be less complacency among the Dem voters and I can't see much other than Biden winning fairly convincingly

Blue Jam

kngen

Dog Botherer

2 of Harris's campaigns team have the vid. would be especially hilarious if Harris died and Biden somehow didn't.