Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:13:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump has the ‘vid

Started by Alberon, October 02, 2020, 06:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

It's just been confirmed Trump and his wife have both tested positive for the Coronavirus.

kalowski

More like the virus has Trump! Do you get me?

Chedney Honks

Y'ALL GOT ROOM IN THE OL' MORGUE PARDNER

🤠🤠🤠

Mobius

Crabwalk

My thoughts and prayers are with the virus at this difficult time.

jamiefairlie

That'll be the same strain Johnson had no doubt.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Biden will get it next week but he will actually die.

Inspector Norse

How will Trump justify the expensive private healthcare he'll no doubt receive after the revelations last week that he's completely broke?

Psmith

This is a risky one.Perhaps he's trying to get out of debates and proper scrutiny  and going for the sympathy vote but most of his support don't actually believe it exists.
Of course it could be one of the few times he's told the truth.No,that doesn't seem likely.

Dr Rock

He's 74. In the danger zone right?

Alberon

No. He's a complete and utter cunt. So he'll survive with no problems.

poo

No justice, will be fine like Johnson and Berlusconi.

jobotic

It doesn't affect far-right psychopaths or Cummings and Bolsanaro wouldn't be among us

It doesn't even fuck them up like it did Michael Rosen.

Fascist virus.

Cloud

Well, he claims to.  For a moment I laughed before realising it's probably a stunt to say "see I got it and I'm fine, stop worrying about it" and to confirm himself messiah with the religious lot.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: poo on October 02, 2020, 07:35:46 AM
No justice, will be fine like Johnson and Berlusconi.
Quote from: jobotic on October 02, 2020, 07:40:21 AM
It doesn't affect far-right psychopaths or Cummings and Bolsanaro wouldn't be among us

It doesn't even fuck them up like it did Michael Rosen.

Fascist virus.
Quote from: Alberon on October 02, 2020, 07:34:02 AM
No. He's a complete and utter cunt. So he'll survive with no problems.

Herman Cain, guys. Don't lose hope.

Bently Sheds

He will "take" that Hydroxychloroquine (or whatever it's called) he keeps banging on about and will be miraculously"cured".

batwings

ajsmith2

If he's faking it (and I would bet he is) it does seem a bit like a desperate roll of the dice. If he was more confident in success he should surely just carry on being the big strong winner he claims to be than admitting being a 'loser' victim of the 'Vid (even if just momentarily for the sake of a larger ploy like 'it's not that bad, I had  it and it's just a sniffle').

Timing is interesting too.. pretty much exactly 14 days before the next debate.. will his entrance on October the 15th be hobbling in on crutches which he then dramatically throws away and stands up all healthy Lazarus/Willy Wonka style then turns around to reveal a flashing Hydroxychloroquine advert on the reverse of his jacket?

Petey Pate

Sebastian Cobb

frajer

I can only Hope and Pray he carries on Tweeting during this Difficult Time
Please Baby Jesus don't put Covid in our President's thumbs

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on October 02, 2020, 07:37:58 AM
Imagine if he died though

You said that in the "Boris has the vid" thread. The truth was that Boris was hiding from the public and smoking fags in hospital cubby holes.

Pretty much the same here. No ICU for Trump. All fakery.

jobotic

Best thing would be (if he really has it) that he leaves him a very ill mess who is unable to get out of bed for the rest of his life.

Him and his supporters see illness as weakness.

George Oscar Bluth II

He's such a cunt he'll be fine, which is actually the worst possible outcome. Him appearing at a rally in a week's time. "Folks, it was a little like the flu, but I'm fine now", everyone fucking cheers, thousands more die.

Thursday

Oh I see, you think it would be very good if an evil man died do you?

Well how would you feel if a good person died? Checkmate hypocrites.

Head Gardener

Jack Shaftoe

Possible outcomes then:

1. Trump is asymptomatic. Annoying, and he gets to play the 'I beat the virus' card and the 'see, all this stuff about masks is nonsense' card.

2. He's very ill but then recovers. Possible wave of sympathy, a la Boris, but I dunno, the US electorate are pretty polarised. They might try and delay the election, or claim a Biden win was him taking advantage or something. All muddies the waters.

3. He carks it before the election. A lot of Republicans who were going to vote for Biden decide they can get their party back, but a lot of Trump voters aren't enthused about a President Trump. Senior Republicans might like the idea though. A lot of enthusiastic anti-Trump voters decide they can't be arsed.

Looking forward to Nate Silver's Five Thirty Eight podcast on this.

dissolute ocelot

They'll transplant his head onto a healthy 25 year old's body. It'll be like Robot Nixon in Futurama. My prediction.