Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,395
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:54:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Beefy the peer

Started by Fambo Number Mive, October 05, 2020, 05:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Former cricketer Ian Botham is being introduced to the House of Lords. Now Baron Botham of Ravensworth.

The latest Brexiteer who doesn't seem to mind being an "unelected bureaucrat".

shiftwork2

I caught the Beefy fuck's classic Desert Island Discs last night on the radio as I did the motorway.  Well done to Beefy's legal team through the last couple of decades, that's all I'm saying.

BEEFY

Fambo Number Mive

A slice of beef amongst all the House of Lords gammon.

Ptolemy Ptarmigan

I thought it was Monty Panesar who was the peer.

Cold Meat Platter

'They call you Beefy. But you're burning 5,000 calories a day. I'll tell you something, you won't be beefy for long!'

non capisco

I hope Taz got a peerage as well.

Cuellar

Ennoble Curtly Ambrose so he can hurl cricket balls at Beef's head every day

Jittlebags

I presume it's for services to 'carnage on grousemoors'. It'll be Bill Beaumont next. Strangely enough, Bill appears to be a 'sportsman' as well, at least that what I took from the Bill Beaumont Junior Fishing Set adorning the entrance to a newsagent in Ingleton, N Yorks for most of the 90s from what I remember.

Hand Solo

I certainly don't want to 'peer' at his accidentally TwitPic'd cock and balls again, it made me sceptered ill.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Glebe

Mon Mothma leaves thread confused.

beanheadmcginty

I definitely and without any doubt remember seeing an old news report when I was a kid about Beefy walking all the way from Lands End to John O'Groats with a pint of milk balanced on his head.  But can I find this anywhere? No. Because it apparently never happened. Beefymilk Effect I call it.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Proof that you never should want to meet your heroes... I apologise to my grandfather who didn't like him and always said "it's that dreadful man, Ian Botham, on the cricket again" (said frequently between about 1977 and 1987 to anyone entering the room.