Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:31:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Oi what's this comedy sketch I'm trying to think of

Started by The Mollusk, October 07, 2020, 08:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

I think it's a Big Train sketch, quite probably Simon Pegg. Whoever it is, they're reading an ongoing list of a load of horrible afflictions and diseases a woman (I think) endured, it's like a biographical story telling about someone who became increasingly ill with a number of awful (but also increasingly funny to hear) things that happened to them. It's read out in an amusingly straight and calm fashion. I'm almost certain it's Pegg.

It's been sort of hovering loosely in the back of my head for days and it's doing my nut in! I need this itch scratched please.

neveragain

There is a Big Train sketch like that but it's a This Is Your Life parody with Mark Heap being the afflicted. Simon Pegg is the Aspel-ish host and Rebecca Front his luvvie wife.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: neveragain on October 07, 2020, 08:03:32 PM
There is a Big Train sketch like that but it's a This Is Your Life parody with Mark Heap being the afflicted. Simon Pegg is the Aspel-ish host and Rebecca Front his luvvie wife.

Yeah, that's the one. Simon Pegg is gamely attempting a Michael Aspel impression.

neveragain

markburgle

He began, if I remember correctly, to grow hair internally

The Mollusk

Hahaha brilliant that's absolutely the one, cheers