Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:26:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

All new "mate what do you look like" thread

Started by The Mollusk, October 08, 2020, 03:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

Glebe

I've enjoyed a glass or two of Moretti recently meself. Always get it confused with Peroni.

Oh yeah, Steve Pemberton's let himself go. ;)

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 11, 2020, 12:16:27 AM

Do your worst. I don't care I have beer.

You appear to be Dave Foley from Kids In The Hall. If so, hello Dave Foley from Kids In The Hall, I am a big fan and thank you for all your great work.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Clownbaby on October 09, 2020, 09:20:56 PM
Aight what's the crack

Straight from my hovel of shadows. I like seeing what people look like, and seeing if someone looks how they post

Wendi McLendon- Covey was happy to get the " The Beyond" remake gig.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

My usual clueless lacing IT knowledge query: how do I stick a picture on 'ere?

bgmnts

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 11, 2020, 09:46:49 AM

Upload a picture through an image sharing site (I use imgbb) and then post the embed link inside the Insert Image function.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 11, 2020, 09:46:49 AM

Press your face* against the monitor and then press 'Prnt Scrn'.

*Also works with penises/assholes/armpits etc.

BlodwynPig

You return to the house some years later...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on October 10, 2020, 08:38:29 PM
And in the darkened underpass I thought "Oh God my chance has come at last"
But then I stood up too quickly now I look like a twat

I laughed

Poor Angrew though

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Well, I'm using imgbb, but how do I get it not to display the fucking picture sideways? There's no " rotate the fucking picture, you thick cunt" option. I mean, for fuck's sake, this is fucking typical.

Tony Tony Tony

If it is only sideways on the image hosting site don't worry mine was but it miraculously turned the right way up once I previewed. It also turned me into a devilishly handsome silver fox.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 11, 2020, 10:51:51 AM
If it is only sideways on the image hosting site don't worry mine was but it miraculously turned the right way up once I previewed. It also made me look a bit like how John Sessions looks nowadays.

FTFY.

bgmnts

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 11, 2020, 10:42:09 AM
Well, I'm using imgbb, but how do I get it not to display the fucking picture sideways? There's no " rotate the fucking picture, you thick cunt" option. I mean, for fuck's sake, this is fucking typical.

That happens to me but it does flip back the right way somehow when linking, someone less techphobic could tell you why.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Right, once you've got that code thingy, what do you do next?

Tony Tony Tony

Select the Mona Lisa icon above the text box and drop the code between the brackets that appear in the box. Some sites produce code that doesn't need that doing so try with and without

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Yeah, I've been doing that, but It's having none of it. It looks like only the boys and girls of CaB what are also my Facebook pals will get to see how massively good looking I am in that real life.

Oh yeah, I put up a picture of me with a Her Who Plays Villanelle lookalike on the CaB Facebook page, too, a while ago.

Props to Tony Tony Tony and bgmnts for their responses to mine posts, too. I'm glad there are * some* people on here who can act like adults . ( irony face emoticon)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Ah, well.

If It's any consolation, you all seem like a good looking bunch.

machotrouts

Clownbaby

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 11, 2020, 11:15:05 AM
Yeah, I've been doing that, but It's having none of it. It looks like only the boys and girls of CaB what are also my Facebook pals will get to see how massively good looking I am in that real life.

Oh yeah, I put up a picture of me with a Her Who Plays Villanelle lookalike on the CaB Facebook page, too, a while ago.

Props to Tony Tony Tony and bgmnts for their responses to mine posts, too. I'm glad there are * some* people on here who can act like adults . ( irony face emoticon)

When I put up a picture on here I usually just upload it to Facebook, view the image full size (through Facebook) and copy the URL then paste it into the insert image Mona Lisa brackets cowey on here and I've never had any trouble with the image showing properly

I gave up with imgur and other other hosting sites cause I couldn't get the photos to actually show up on here for some reason

petril

Quote from: machotrouts on October 11, 2020, 11:35:17 AM
Look like this. Don't care. Fuck you

you could have a career in 80s comedy playing German characters, or in more modern times, a very particular type of Northern English man

machotrouts

a very particular type of Northern English man is my middle name

You've got 66% of a Two Man Sound tribute band here.

Ferris

BlodwynPig

Cuellar