Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:56:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

All new "mate what do you look like" thread

Started by The Mollusk, October 08, 2020, 03:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smudge1971

BlodwynPig

Ferris

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Cuellar on October 11, 2020, 06:31:05 PM
Genuinely thought you'd just cruelly reposted the original photo.

I spent about 5 minutes looking to find the difference, gave up and used an image diff tool only to find it was exactly the thing I'd spent 5 minutes searching the background for.

JaDanketies

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quite annoying that I couldn't put up an image of my actual real life features on 'ere. Ended up putting the specially taken picture on me Facebook page, and got rave reviews for it, even Mark Steels Stockbroker , occasionally still of this parish, put in a good ( albeit somewhat sarky) word for it.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I can't believe you still can't post a picture, after being repeatedly told how to. How do you even function on this planet?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on October 11, 2020, 10:55:04 PM
I can't believe you still can't post a picture, after being repeatedly told how to. How do you even function on this planet?

You're just sulking 'cos you can't have a butcher's at my lovely features.

Tony Tony Tony

Glebe

The Mollusk

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 11, 2020, 10:49:35 PM
Quite annoying that I couldn't put up an image of my actual real life features on 'ere. Ended up putting the specially taken picture on me Facebook page, and got rave reviews for it, even Mark Steels Stockbroker , occasionally still of this parish, put in a good ( albeit somewhat sarky) word for it.

I'll upload it for you if you like?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ Laughed.

There you go, the boys and girls of CaB ( what aren't also my Facebook pals) . It's the lovely Lisa in full effect!

non capisco

The Mollusk

I can never see Mark Benton without immediately thinking of him cracking up laughing multiple times trying to say "wicker shit" in the Catterick outtakes.

Pingers

^ fucking hell, genuine terror in those eyes.

Neomod

Quote from: non capisco on October 09, 2020, 10:55:41 PM

I'm Neil Hunt non capisco and I am LOVING MY LIFE!

You were great in Monarch of the Glen Hamish.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: The Mollusk on October 12, 2020, 12:38:42 PM
No worries! Here you go:

I initially read that as 'skirt artist' on your tee which sounds like a 1980's euphemism for a man who enjoys casual sex with multiple partners.

Tony Tony Tony

Glebe

BlodwynPig