Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:58:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Another Brick Shitting Photo

Started by Tony Tony Tony, October 08, 2020, 03:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: shiftwork2 on October 08, 2020, 11:01:58 PM
I feel the same.  They think they're ok but they aren't, because they're dead.  I'm overwhelmed with pity.  They never paid-at-the-pump.  They never benefited from drug-eluting cardiac stents.  But then I remember they were of their moment and likely lived richer lives in many ways.  And then I feel sad for how shit things are now.

Whenever I see and old times film and there's a kid whacking a large metal ring along with a stick all I can think is "that could've been me".

idunnosomename

AFTER MY MATE BONER'S STAG

live from the lav

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: shiftwork2 on October 08, 2020, 11:01:58 PM
I feel the same.  They think they're ok but they aren't, because they're dead.  I'm overwhelmed with pity.  They never paid-at-the-pump.  They never benefited from drug-eluting cardiac stents.  But then I remember they were of their moment and likely lived richer lives in many ways.  And then I feel sad for how shit things are now.

They also all probably died of tuberculosis or septicemia or typhoid or some other shit we don't have to worry about nowadays.  They didn't even have SHOES, for fuck's sake.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Glebe on October 08, 2020, 10:28:46 PM
Nice work folks.

Come on TTT, put us out of our misery. What's the big mystery?

The girl on the right of the second row up appears to have a disembodied hand on her shoulder.

Turns out it is the scrunched up sleeve with a button on of the girl behind.

Apparently it was posted to a Mumsnet forum and caused at least one contributor to say they looked at it late at night and were scared shitless.

Ptolemy Ptarmigan

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 08, 2020, 11:24:46 PM
Apparently it was posted to a Mumsnet forum and caused at least one contributor to say they looked at it late at night and were scared shitless.
DH said I was a silly little poppet and yes, he had remembered to put the toilet seat down!!!😂

Jittlebags

Shouldn't this be in the Phoarr thread?

Glebe

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 08, 2020, 11:24:46 PMThe girl on the right of the second row up appears to have a disembodied hand on her shoulder.

Turns out it is the scrunched up sleeve with a button on of the girl behind.

Fuck's sake Mumsnet - cop yourself on!

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Jittlebags on October 09, 2020, 12:59:15 AM
Shouldn't this be in the Phoarr thread?

Only if you gonna use the disembodied hand for a chekky wank.

I find this far more creepy than the alleged disembodied hand.

ASFTSN

Quote from: DistressedArea on October 08, 2020, 07:03:29 PM
Old photos are so sad. Hate it.

Look at them, they think it's now. But it isn't, it's then. 🙁

Fuck 'em, they got to live lives where Twitter never existed, they had it made.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The  one on the right on the first row ( with the alleged hand on her shoulder) standing up appears to be a young Tim Brooke- Taylor.

The one on the left in that self same row is proper full of herself, isn't she? Cocky little madam.

I would also like to give a bit of thumbs up karma to SGN for his excellent Glebe- esque work in this thread.

She's the most alive of them all and, therefore, the most dead 😕

Hand Solo

Left 2nd from bottom has a chekky Thuggee reaching into her abdomen to steal her appendix.

evilcommiedictator

This is the promo video for 1800s "Cuties" documentary, right?