Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,475
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:38:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Aussies exposed

Started by BlodwynPig, October 10, 2020, 09:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

A good little channel exposing the vile sickness at the heart of "The U.S. in waiting" - Australia. I think it works effectively given its poppy, easy-on-the-eye / fuck-you-with-a-smile presentation. I can't think of any current UK comedy doing the same to the British government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlUQMH19BkQ

Inspector Norse

BlodwynPig

QuoteThe Australien Coat of Harms was created as the backdrop to the fictitious Department of Genuine Satire for the Honest Government Adverts. There are a number of notable differences between the fictitious Coat of Harms and the Commonwealth Coat of Arms that it lampoons including:

A stylised alien head replacing the Commonwealth star
The heads of the emu and kangaroo have been replaced with surveillance cameras
The bar under the star has been replaced with a buffering bar
The 6 state emblems on the shield have been replaced with a pirate ship
The "Australia" wording under the shield has been replaced with "Not the Real Logo"

In September 2017 TJM received an e-mail from the Australian National Symbols Officer requesting that the use of the satirical logo no longer be used as they had received complaints from the members of the public about the logo.[5] 5 days later a Bill was proposed to Australian parliament to amend the Criminal Code Act 1995.

QuoteIf successfully passed those found to be in breach of the new amendment can face 2–5 years imprisonment[14]

On 21 June 2018, the Criminal Code Amendment (Impersonating a Commonwealth Body) Bill 2017 was passed by both Houses and moved into law.

Cunts scared. Dumb beasts cornered and lash out like the absolute scum they are.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Pinball

The Chaser is pretty good Oz satire too, and can be ruthless. Going for a long time. Remember CNNNN?

evilcommiedictator

They're pretty good, they have been doing it for a while now but had a little break recently. The wife does the voice and the pretty lady presenters get dubbed over :).

They did a few US ones which I think got noticed, and there's one on Indonesia that has been blocked in thaet country at the request of their government :)

There are also non-sweary versions available for use in teaching etc.

They've done a few podcasts including with an ex PM trying to rescue his reputation but I'm a bit fussy with podcasts and can't get into theirs

samadriel

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on October 11, 2020, 12:03:00 AM
They've done a few podcasts including with an ex PM trying to rescue his reputation but I'm a bit fussy with podcasts and can't get into theirs

Which one, Kevin?  I've been enjoying his recent social media crusade against Murdoch.  Had a good interview with Friendly Jordies recently too.

wooders1978

I lived there for 3 years from 2007 to 2010 - "openly racist" doesn't do it justice, it's fucking unbelievable and largely socially acceptable - one of the reasons why I'm a bit defensive about people saying the Uk is bad for the racism

samadriel

Urinal Cake

The Chaser is pretty old hat and are definitely more centrist than anything because they have to be on our national broadcaster.

FriendlyJordies does good political commentary, he's an unabashed NSW Labour supporter but the right in NSW are so awful that NSW Labour looks Bolshevik. His love of Former PM Kevin Rudd I don't understand. He's been in the news most recently because he may have helped cause a politician's mental breakdown. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihoirTYqf2c

BlodwynPig

I guess Western Democracies have access to the Despotic Template

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RZSTx9khWw

sounds familiar doesn't it. Is this a symptom of a strata of society gone rabid or is it more engineered by successive evil galaxy brains through the ages. I should read some books.

BlodwynPig

The next one I line up is previewed by one of those crappy pyramid selling adverts that plague youtube now. ragingbull.com.

"don't you love the smell of money in the morning. (sniffs a 100 dollar bill). I sure do, because I earn about 50 of these a day"

die, you crank eyed pestilence.

BlodwynPig

evilcommiedictator

Quote from: samadriel on October 11, 2020, 09:55:06 AM
Which one, Kevin?  I've been enjoying his recent social media crusade against Murdoch.  Had a good interview with Friendly Jordies recently too.

Malcolm Turnbull, after releasing his book: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGKOILewsiM
Which is funny, especially talking about Climate Change, after giving his Wife and 5 of her mates just under half a billion dollars to "help the reef" after doing nothing of that before (they ended up asking Tiffany's diamond comany to look at a plan to put diamonds on top of the reef to reflect sunlight. Yes.)

Quote from: Urinal Cake on October 11, 2020, 11:44:52 AM
FriendlyJordies does good political commentary, he's an unabashed NSW Labour supporter but the right in NSW are so awful that NSW Labour looks Bolshevik. His love of Former PM Kevin Rudd I don't understand. He's been in the news most recently because he may have helped cause a politician's mental breakdown. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihoirTYqf2c

Saying "he caused it" is somewhat generous, as he essentially split the governing coalition in two with a policy choice, all FondlingGenitals did was to turn up at his holiday place and stalk him, and is being investigated by police for doing it.

The thick cunt has promoted Jordan Peterson, bagged people on unemployment, defended an MP who sexually assaulted another MP, he's another rich kid factional prick sadly, in the same mould as a former ALP leader who ended up joining the Australian equivalent of the BNP because "all the inner city lefties and women made him lose"

Urinal Cake

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on October 12, 2020, 12:42:37 AM

Saying "he caused it" is somewhat generous, as he essentially split the governing coalition in two with a policy choice, all FondlingGenitals did was to turn up at his holiday place and stalk him, and is being investigated by police for doing it.

The thick cunt has promoted Jordan Peterson, bagged people on unemployment, defended an MP who sexually assaulted another MP, he's another rich kid factional prick sadly, in the same mould as a former ALP leader who ended up joining the Australian equivalent of the BNP because "all the inner city lefties and women made him lose"
I think he was a part of it. Factional fights aren't new but I think the public humiliation did get to Barillaro as well.

He ain't perfect but he's more right than wrong. Apart from Micallef I'd take him over Pickering, Waleed Aly, most of Working Dog and the Chaser Boys.

Jittlebags

Fuck 'em. They're living on a dead continent. They'll all be claiming European status when it ends up as a tinder box.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jittlebags on October 12, 2020, 01:56:42 AM
Fuck 'em. They're living on a dead continent. They'll all be claiming European status when it ends up as a tinder box.

They caused this (or massively exacerbated it). They can be forced into regeneration labour camps.

evilcommiedictator

Quote from: Urinal Cake on October 12, 2020, 01:29:41 AM
I think he was a part of it. Factional fights aren't new but I think the public humiliation did get to Barillaro as well.

Like, he was about to cause a split and lose all his parties' ministerial seats, trying to defend a big donor, having some rich thinktank funded kid make fun of him on youtube and turn up at an AirBnB I think was at the small end of things. Without turning this into a big whinge, being part and parcel of the ALP right PR and dirt unit, is about as good as Tom Watson being deputy

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 12, 2020, 08:09:24 AM
They caused this (or massively exacerbated it). They can be forced into regeneration labour camps.

We should be put into a labo(u)r camp in the Atlantic, like our friend Toney is suggesting you do to the 'orrible reffos, like wot we did, and it's worked out entirely fine*, as long as you don't look at the human or financial cost of outsourcing an offshore detention camp