Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,343
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:48:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jonathan Ross' Comedy Club on ITV

Started by Toxteth OGrady, October 10, 2020, 10:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well I've had a quick scroll down and can't see a thread for this toilet.

Currently, my wife has refused to join in with my plan to remember this so that when it's shown on futuristic nostalgia shows we can say that we watched it live. There's no other reason to watch this painful shite. So goodnight cabbers, I'm going up to bed with her.

Soz for bragging about going to bed with a woman cabbers, I've been balding since 19 if that's any consolation

Small Man Big Horse

Hate to do this, but: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,82768.0.html

I also hate to do your wife but she keeps on insisting! (c)Jonathan Ross 2020.

petril

Quote from: Toxteth OGrady on October 10, 2020, 10:55:28 PM

Currently, my wife has refused to join in with my plan to remember this so that when it's shown on futuristic nostalgia shows we can say that we watched it live. There's no other reason to watch this painful shite. So goodnight cabbers, I'm going up to bed with her.

make sure to get filmed saying so, and also make sure it's cut between the actual clips so that they're ruined. you can pad it out by just literally describing what happens in the clips just to make the interruption more pointless and off putting.

oh and get a green screen, that way you can key in slow motion of the clip as the background just to spoil it further

Paul Ross will probably want to join in, slip him a purple pound and film him saying what the show is or something. ten minutes and he won't wreck the place in anger. sorted

g0m

Quote from: Toxteth OGrady on October 10, 2020, 10:55:28 PM

Soz for bragging about going to bed with a woman cabbers, I've been balding since 19 if that's any consolation

I am also going up to bed with this guy's wife

Brundle-Fly

Are they trying to be arch cutting away to audience members in masks? They might as well cut away to some mannequins.