Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:33:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bored, drunk and lonely thread

Started by Small Man Big Horse, October 10, 2020, 10:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

It's Saturday Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could have gone out but didn't want to risk dying of the Coronavirus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who's in the same boat? What should this thread be about? If anything?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dissolute ocelot

gib

if you look at his post history it's clear he's looking for wanking stories, think before you reply

Small Man Big Horse

I was tempted to put it in GB but had a feeling it would be a thread I'd regret in the morning, hence it ending up here.

Still not sure what this thread should be, but in the meantime, here's Jason Alexander as a French maid.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on October 10, 2020, 11:11:34 PM
Whigfield is 50.

For the 16th time, I am not bloody Whigfield. A fan, sure, who isn't, but I'm not the singer herself.

touchingcloth

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on October 10, 2020, 11:11:34 PM
Whigfield is 50.

That she is, dissolute ocelot. That she is.

Can the thread be Matter of Fact Whigfield, please? Doing matter of fact parodies of literally all of her songs.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 10, 2020, 11:20:55 PM
That she is, dissolute ocelot. That she is.

Can the thread be Matter of Fact Whigfield, please? Doing matter of fact parodies of literally all of her songs.

Yes. Yes it can.

Glebe

The muscles of my upper right arm are all sore from, not wanking (HONEST!) but using my laptop and phone so much for the last couple of days. I've been recovering from what I hope is just as sore throat/mild cold and not the covid.

That is all.

pancreas

Tony Tony Tony

There's four episodes of Bullseye on Challenge.

Glebe