Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:18:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Little surprises you've had lately?

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, October 11, 2020, 07:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
A man who taught me at primary school teacher nearly forty-five years ago just got jailed for noncing (I never saw or heard anything suspicious).  Anyone else had any little surprises, nice or otherwise?

Inspector Norse

Just found out that that kid I nonced nearly 45 years ago doesn't remember a thing. Got away with that one!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Paul Calf

I'm a copper and some old teacher bloke we sent down for noncing got a kicking because he said he 'doesn't bother with the ugly ones'.

Quote from: Paul Calf on October 11, 2020, 10:04:48 AM
I'm a copper and some old teacher bloke we sent down for noncing got a kicking because he said he 'doesn't bother with the ugly ones'.

Well done.  Hope he gets one from the prisoners too.

Icehaven

I was talking to an officer at work last week and it turned out that 30 years ago her sister lived in the flat I live in now, which was surprising. The obligatory paedo connection is that the officer works on their wing.

wooders1978

I spotted that a friend of mine in Australia and a bloke who lived in the flat upstairs, in the small town in the uk that I lived in last, have a mutual friend on Facebook, other than me of course, who I don't know so I am not the connection!

Gripping stuff eh?

Danger Man

Just found out that Phoenix Lazarus isn't 15, as I thought, but is actually 50.

sirhenry

If you put a handful of raspberries in a half-full bottle of port and put the top back on, after three days it paints the kitchen for you. Though there is rather a lot of glass to clear up.

Quote from: Danger Man on October 11, 2020, 11:10:35 AM
Just found out that Phoenix Lazarus isn't 15, as I thought, but is actually 50.

What gave you the teen vibe about me!?

idunnosomename

I just found out this forum is crawling with paedophiles.

A tiny surprise

lankyguy95

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 11, 2020, 11:51:50 AM
crawling with paedophiles.
David Attenborough's controversial new nature show described as "a step too far".