Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,574,321
  • Total Topics: 106,599
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:20:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm Having Christmas Dinner Today

Started by DrGreggles, October 11, 2020, 01:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrAlanStatham

https://youtu.be/R0gJyhez9Bo

Our man Big Andy revelling in a Lynchian Yuletide nightmare populated by former DJ Mike Read and other Interesting Characters. He owns a pub fruit machine which he has placed in the hallway -- is this a utilitarian or an aesthetic choice? Does it belong in the kitchen with other tall appliances? Should it go with the other entertainment devices in the sitting room?

wooders1978

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 12, 2020, 06:39:55 PM
Sadly this means you are the new Mr. Christmas by proxy. Get that Santa suit on skinny man. Deserted industrial estates are awaiting you for photo shoots.

The Santa clause 4?

pancreas

Quote from: steve98 on October 12, 2020, 05:19:33 PM
I'd like to give a shout-out here to Captain Beany ( aka Barry) from Port Talbot. Barry, like Mr Christmas, lives a life of singular devotion, in Barry's case: baked beans). Barry has sat in a bath of cold baked beans every day since 1999 (as well as running The Baked Bean Museum in Port Talbot).

I'd love to see Captain Beany and Mr Christmas get together for Xmas.

You can visit The BB Museum anytime, but phone first.

We're all sitting in a bath of beans. The difference is that some of us are looking to keep the legumes in the tub.

Look at the state of the walls! It looks like a bomb's gone off.

Hand Solo

Quote from: steve98 on October 12, 2020, 05:19:33 PM

He looks like Michael from I'm Alan Partridge.

"Have you never had a bath o' beans, man?!"

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: pancreas on October 12, 2020, 07:47:52 PM

I think he's just shat up his back to be honest, can't imagine living off Mr Heinz's is going to be good for the old tummy.

Also, how the hell do you get rid of a bath full of beans? stick blender and a shit ton of water? scoop them oot with a big bucket and chuck into neighbours garden?

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Hand Solo on October 12, 2020, 08:00:56 PM
He looks like Michael from I'm Alan Partridge.

"Have you never had a bath o' beans, man?!"

"Stay there"

Hand Solo

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on October 12, 2020, 08:02:38 PM
"Stay there"

Now we know why he had no cause to use that spoon in the bathroom.

BlodwynPig

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Hand Solo on October 12, 2020, 08:04:22 PM
Now we know why he had no cause to use that spoon in the bathroom.

Mind blown.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: imitationleather on October 12, 2020, 06:32:12 PM
I have a Boxing day shit every day.

-"Imitationleather there on his pre-match training regime before Saturdays Mike Tyson bout. Saturday 7th sept 1995, 11pm GMT, Only on Sky Box Office"

Hand Solo

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on October 12, 2020, 08:08:57 PM
Mind blown.

That dodgy bloke who leaves hurriedly while Alan's at the door had probably just wiped himself down of baked beans and tomato sauce after Michael's latest bean bath orgy, that's why Alan wasn't allowed in or he'd see the piles of empty Heinz cans and bin bags taped to the floor for hosing down purposes. Crikey, he's probably listed on AirBnB with a with fetish code hints on the advert. Air Bath n' Beans. Dan's probably a regular.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Hand Solo on October 12, 2020, 08:19:05 PM
That dodgy bloke who leaves hurriedly while Alan's at the door had probably just wiped himself down of baked beans and tomato sauce after Michael's latest bean bath orgy, that's why Alan want allowed in or he'd see the piles of empty Heinz cans and bin bags taped to the floor for hosing down purposes. Crikey, he's probably listed on AirBnB. Air Bath n' Beans. Dan's probably a regular.

Fuck me my hat is long gone! this is some profound shit.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on October 12, 2020, 08:21:56 PM
Fuck me my hat is long gone! this is some profound shit.

And he was weaning innocent doorstep waif Alan into the sordid sexual legume-based practice by giving him - a cup o' beans - which he can only shove into his mouth with a big sausage!

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Hand Solo on October 12, 2020, 08:25:05 PM
And he was weaning innocent doorstep waif Alan into the sordid sexual legume-based practice by giving him - a cup o' beans - which he can only shove into his mouth with a big sausage!

And no Lynne to save him this time from sex people.

steve98

Quote from: pancreas on October 12, 2020, 07:47:52 PM
We're all sitting in a bath of beans. The difference is that some of us are looking to keep the legumes in the tub.

Yeah, he's pretty sloppy; back in the day, when he first went bean-mad, he was a lot neater, more disciplined.

He has to be Britain's saddest, most ridiculous man. Poor sod.

steve98

/\ That's just his practice/fun bath (it isn't plumbed in). He wouldn't use that for an actual charity event.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

It's very wasteful. He should donate the beans to the poor, once he's finished marinating his arsehole and genitals in them. A single bean bath could feed a family of four for a week.

touchingcloth

Quote from: steve98 on October 12, 2020, 11:47:55 PM
Yeah, he's pretty sloppy; back in the day, when he first went bean-mad, he was a lot neater, more disciplined.

He has to be Britain's saddest, most ridiculous man. Poor sod.

I reckon there's a semi-decent game in the concept of "crime scene or bath of beans".

Hand Solo

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 13, 2020, 02:28:35 AM
I reckon there's a semi-decent game in the concept of "crime scene or bath of beans".

touchingcloth

Quote from: Hand Solo on October 13, 2020, 02:57:56 AM

+1, and then another several thousand.

Why are there two clocks in bean man's murder bath room, and why is there a ballot paper next to one of them?

thenoise

Quote from: Captain Crunch on October 12, 2020, 08:43:01 AM
Yorkshire pudding
Broccoli
Peas

Mate. It's Christmas dinner, not generic Sunday roast.

I'll allow carrots but they must be roasted along with the parsnips - NOT boiled. You can do 'carrot crush' if you're doing a tribute to the disappointing Royle Family Christmas special, I suppose. Dont forget to bath with the Turkey and hire a legendary comic actor and forget to give him anything funny to say.

steve98

BEANS MEANS HANZ. /\

I fancy havin' a go at this bean-bath immersion but I lack a bath. I do however have a hand-basin, and it's occurred to me - why not have a sponsored knob-immersion? As part of Phimosis Awareness Week? Probably a 24hr immersion.

Would you like to sponsor me? It'll be a lot of fun.

BlodwynPig

Anyone else feeling sorry for the beans?

Hand Solo

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 13, 2020, 08:22:09 AM
Anyone else feeling sorry for the beans?

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬All we are saying..♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on October 12, 2020, 08:02:07 PM
I think he's just shat up his back to be honest, can't imagine living off Mr Heinz's is going to be good for the old tummy.

Also, how the hell do you get rid of a bath full of beans? stick blender and a shit ton of water? scoop them oot with a big bucket and chuck into neighbours garden?

Eat your way out. There's kids starving in Africa.

JaDanketies

I think that bean guy is pretty cool. Wikipedia says his bean museum is the fourth-biggest tourist attraction in Port Talbot, so take that, naysayers

Dex Sawash

shiftwork2

Everything that's wrong with the world is in this appalling performative bollocks from the bean bastard.  He's got cold crushed haricot beans in his arse crack in a smooth tomato sauce, and he gets praised.