Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:56:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm Having Christmas Dinner Today

Started by DrGreggles, October 11, 2020, 01:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Says he watches the Queen's speech everyday, but which one? The most recent one from last year, or does he wake up and think, "I reckon I'll put 1974 on today".

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on October 12, 2020, 03:39:39 PM
I wonder if Mr. Christmas really does have his decs up all year round or whether he just puts them up in July for the papers and documentary makers before taking them all back down again.

He's got a message board, We could ask him all this stuff, or we could all do what people do best online...tell him that hes not eccentric, just a spazzy weird cunt that no one likes. or he's actually killed himself. More interesting.

BlodwynPig

He's been stuck in his chimney since November 2018, well at least until June 2019 when he'd rotted enough for the corpse to fall through the hearth.

Fr.Bigley

This is a direct message from his board:

TAKE IT EASY MR CHRISTMAS

Hey Andy, was great speaking to you today, (Danielle from BT) Take it easy Mr Christmas.  :) :) :) Xx

Poor cunt is so abysmally lonely and disliked he's even calling up BT for a conversation.

Maybe the BT stands for "By Tescos" and it's that charity collection lad from that other thread.

wooders1978

Well my mate doesn't know him mores the pity however I have Facebook stalked him & it appears that the Christmas spirit did indeed die in him that fateful autumn in Oct 2018, as there are no further mentions of Christmas in his timeline apropos of that date - he does now seem to be obsessed with glam rock band "The Sweet" though, so perhaps that's easier to manage on a daily basis

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: wooders1978 on October 12, 2020, 05:10:32 PM
Well my mate doesn't know him mores the pity however I have Facebook stalked him & it appears that the Christmas spirit did indeed die in him that fateful autumn in Oct 2018, as there are no further mentions of Christmas in his timeline apropos of that date - he does now seem to be obsessed with glam rock band "The Sweet" though, so perhaps that's easier to manage on a daily basis

Did he find love in the end? and if so, how much did she/he charge him for the hour?

Fr.Bigley

steve98

I'd like to give a shout-out here to Captain Beany ( aka Barry) from Port Talbot. Barry, like Mr Christmas, lives a life of singular devotion, in Barry's case: baked beans). Barry has sat in a bath of cold baked beans every day since 1999 (as well as running The Baked Bean Museum in Port Talbot).

I'd love to see Captain Beany and Mr Christmas get together for Xmas.

You can visit The BB Museum anytime, but phone first.

Captain Z

"...which he believes gives him 'sexual powers'..."

touchingcloth

I'm having a Christmas dinner today. Not a "traditional" one - it's going to be a chicken salad, but a Christmas one.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 12, 2020, 05:24:11 PM
I'm having a Christmas dinner today. Not a "traditional" one - it's going to be a chicken salad, but a Christmas one.

Because you eat it arguing with your extended family?

JaDanketies

I remember when I was little, my dad's friend had fairy lights round and my dad told me he was an eccentric who had his Christmas decorations up every day of the year.

When I got older I clocked that it was actually probably cos he smoked a lot of weed and took psychedelics and it was a nice visual effect.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on October 12, 2020, 05:32:28 PM
Because you eat it arguing with your extended family?

No, it's just a normal Christmas chicken salad.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 12, 2020, 05:34:39 PM

Ah sorry, yeah I forgot about your Christians Christmas salad. I'm non nonpracticing myself.   

bgmnts

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 12, 2020, 05:34:39 PM

How big is the boxing day shit?

touchingcloth

Quote from: bgmnts on October 12, 2020, 05:37:12 PM
How big is the boxing day shit?

I haven't eaten it yet, and Boxing Day isn't for months. I'm not going to call tomorrow Boxing Day just because I'm eating a Christmas salad today, I'm not mental.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Stick your paper hat on and get stuck in.

Fr.Bigley

I'm gunna whip out my Chanukah Flan tonight in solidarity with cloth

wooders1978

I'm singing auld Lang Syne at midnight on Friday

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 12, 2020, 07:52:15 AM
Sounds like you are allergic to corporate high finance and city swinging life. Good that you got out.

Im still there, but just doing jack shit. Got a told about an hour ago I have to return to Ontario in the next 30 days or I will have been deemed to have resigned. 30 days of incredible "phoning it in" scenes on the way.

imitationleather

I have a Boxing day shit every day.

Ferris

imitationleather

touchingcloth

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on October 12, 2020, 05:51:51 PM
I'm gunna whip out my Chanukah Flan tonight in solidarity with cloth

Cheeky bit of Easter egg for afters. Love it.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: wooders1978 on October 12, 2020, 05:10:32 PM

Sadly this means you are the new Mr. Christmas by proxy. Get that Santa suit on skinny man. Deserted industrial estates are awaiting you for photo shoots.

Fr.Bigley

touchingcloth

I've just remembered I haven't done it for ages, so lunch tomorrow is going to be a midnight feast.