Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:21:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Columbo

Started by Johnny Textface, October 11, 2020, 08:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

Not that it should happen, but Ruffalo would be a good shout. Was watching Zodiac the other day and he looked pretty close to Columbo in that.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: bgmnts on October 12, 2020, 05:23:13 PM
Mark Ruffalo has been pegged (oo'er) for it I think.

I see, good choice. they're gunna have to blind him in one eye though if he wants my attention.

bgmnts

Yeah Falk is Columbo I mean I dunno if Columbo would even work out of the 70s. The later episodes get by purely on Falk.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: bgmnts on October 12, 2020, 05:28:39 PM
Yeah Falk is Columbo I mean I dunno if Columbo would even work out of the 70s. The later episodes get by purely on Falk.

I'd like to see the series set in the hedonism days of the 70's anyway. Ruffalo playing the bumbling sleuth but then getting right pissed off and turning into the Green Lad and at the end of every episode he walks down the road with his thumb up ready to solve other crimes by nasty buggers in different towns n that.

Johnny Textface

Quote from: bgmnts on October 12, 2020, 05:23:13 PM
Mark Ruffalo has been pegged (oo'er) for it I think.

That's actually a perfect choice.

Ambient Sheep

William Shatner is auctioning off some Columbo memorabilia here: https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/1320077171147169792?s=19

beanheadmcginty

My mate lost his virginity to that Shatner episode of Columbo. I'm forwarding this to him.