Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:31:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

East end girl accents giving me the right horn

Started by Nowhere Man, October 12, 2020, 12:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nowhere Man

So just started talking to this girl recently, and her accent has been giving me the right horn. It's not proper Only way is Essex style, it's like a very soft spoken version of the East End accent. But never experienced this before, but it's made me a proper horny chops. This is a new one.

Have any of you experienced this strange phenomena before, or am I all set for the loony bin?

What things have given you the right horn recently?

imitationleather

Ah. My Nan had mentioned that she was courting again.

Captain Crunch

Nowhere Man

Quote from: imitationleather on October 12, 2020, 12:22:06 PM
Ah. My Nan had mentioned that she was courting again.

She is 32, is that a normal age to be a Nan in the East End?

Captain Crunch

Ray Travez

pigamus

Ray Travez

Pingers

Equating Essex and East End accents - dangerous game, that. Go careful...

Nowhere Man

Alright bloody hell, I couldn't think of a decent East End reference, is Chas and fucking Dave still the best port of call?

Pingers

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 12, 2020, 01:27:13 PM
Alright bloody hell, I couldn't think of a decent East End reference, is Chas and fucking Dave still the best port of call?

Depends if she sounds like Chas or Dave I guess

Small Man Big Horse

I live in E17 but can't remember ever hearing an East End accent, so I'm afraid you can't move in with me and then spend all your time haunting the local pubs. Sorry.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 12, 2020, 01:27:13 PM

I believe Danny Dyer is the quintessential Cockney nowadays. He has liquor running through his Cockney veins.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 12, 2020, 12:21:04 PM
Have any of you experienced this strange phenomena before, or am I all set for the loony bin?

Yes. What I presume is the American equivalent of an East End accent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDeqhtbp6xA

Golden E. Pump

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on October 12, 2020, 03:40:50 PM
I live in E17 but can't remember ever hearing an East End accent, so I'm afraid you can't move in with me and then spend all your time haunting the local pubs. Sorry.

You are Brian Harvey and I claim my £5.

Mr Banlon

Fr.Bigley

I remember some cockney cunt asking me to repeat the word Bonobo after we were chatting music some time in 2010. she was pissing herself at my accent (Very broad West Yorks). I bet she had the 'orn tho

Hand Solo

Can't help but imagine her having an East End accent, but I think the story was somewhere in Scotland?

"Twenny for a fack in tha lift? Yer on, bro!"

Janie Jones

Careful, mate. Sneering at poor people, that.

Motherwell in Scotland, Hand. As you probably remember, she was my avatar for ages until people complained. I now have some Meg, Mog & Owl fan art which I trust is beyond reproach.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Hand Solo on October 12, 2020, 06:38:18 PM
"I'm fackin' poor, me!"

I bet sugar still uses his Amstrad e-mailer to complain to Fray Bentos about the lack of meat in his pie.

hamfist

scouse girls do that to me in a big way. bizarre really but RFH comes on hard and fast.

wooders1978

There was a winner of master chef Uk who had a lavely saaf/yeast Landon accent I found quite alluring

Natalie
https://youtu.be/1Oi9F914iUM

imitationleather

I was originally attracted to my girlfriend because she has the accent and (when she's pissed) the demeanour of a lairy member of a teen girl gang hassling strangers on the Docklands Light Railway.

Just the kind of woman that as a lad I cooed over, while recognising how completely unobtainable they were.

Aaron500

I once worked with a girl from the far north of Scotland, and she had a lovely soft, sort of Scottish but hint of Scandanavian accent which I found seductive.
She also had big tits, which I found attractive as well. Probably preferred them to the accent tbh.

Ptolemy Ptarmigan

"Do you want me to take my aitches off, babes?"