Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:06:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Right, 2am, the "snurder" of "snopcorn" is on as discussed

Started by touchingcloth, October 12, 2020, 10:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on October 14, 2020, 11:55:16 AMMorning all! Slept really well last night. What's going on?

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 14, 2020, 11:56:48 AMOh nothing, nothing. Me and my pal Glebe here are just enjoying this novelty sized burger. Mmm, large.

Perfectly normal as you can see!

Not a big fan of gherkin - boy, this one is huge!

Sorry popcorn, we'll kill you later, we're just enjoying this giant burger.

touchingcloth

Mmmm, save some burger for me! Don't worry if you've already eaten it all, I'm going to make snucking snince sneat out of snopcorn one of these days.

Glebe

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 14, 2020, 12:03:43 PMMmmm, save some burger for me! Don't worry if you've already eaten it all, I'm going to make snucking snince sneat out of snopcorn one of these days.

You can have popcorn's head on a fucking platter when we're finished with him, mate.

touchingcloth

Right, snlads. Guess who's next for consistently and flagrantly flouting the code? That's right, it's snurderin' time for snlebe. Snrow him off a snliff.

selectivememory

I was "snexpecting" that we'd have to deal with "Snlebe" at some point. I have been keeping a "snoose" just in case so we can "snure" him into a trap.

touchingcloth

Snis sneekend snlebe snill sne sneeping snith sne snishes.

Ferris

Way ahead of you boss! This burger, see, it's a poison burger. And Glebe is happily tucking in with no idea!

Actually hang on, maybe my side has the poison? Oh shit wait are you left handed or right handed? Fuck I put the poison on using a mirror oh shit oh no I think it's my side urghhh.... burble burble...

...urghhhhh...

Glebe

selectivememory

I think we're going to be doing that later. Although while you're here Glebe, I've got a little friend with me who'd love to say hi:

"Honk honk! Hi, Glebe! My name's Goosey McGogglins and I'm really happy to meet you! Would you care to join me, and enjoy the view?"

"Ooh! That sea breeze isn't half refreshing! Come on Glebe, keep an old goose company!"

touchingcloth

"My snebe's got no nose."

"How does he smell? Terrible, I bet?"

"No, he doesn't smell at all, because I snopped his nose off, and I'm going to snop his bollocks off later."

Glebe

Quote from: selectivememory on October 14, 2020, 07:02:02 PM
I think we're going to be doing that later. Although while you're here Glebe, I've got a little friend with me who'd love to say hi:

"Honk honk! Hi, Glebe! My name's Goosey McGogglins and I'm really happy to meet you! Would you care to join me, and enjoy the view?"

"Ooh! That sea breeze isn't half refreshing! Come on Glebe, keep an old goose company!"

Laughed.

Then slipped into the water and drowned - you duplicitous bastards! But best of luck murdering popcorn, in any case!

Ferris

So that's me and Glebe dead? This is like a shit remake of the Ladykillers. The Popcornkillers.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 14, 2020, 07:11:59 PM
So that's me and Glebe dead? This is like a shit remake of the Ladykillers. The Popcornkillers.

One from a giant, poisonous hamburger, the other pushed in the sea by Goosey McGogglins. An ironic fate indeed!

touchingcloth

Right, everyone. The snurder of snopcorn, snebe and snerris is on, but it's not at 2am now wink, it's snalf a snour snearlier.

touchingcloth

He took them, gang, he actually went and bloody fell for it and ate the ruddy lot!

Quote from: snopcorn on October 14, 2020, 09:50:31 PM
I took a whole day off to do mushrooms a few weeks ago and they did fuck-all. Sat in my room waiting for it all to kick off and nothing happened. They were in little capsules so maybe I actually swallowed a load of old fag ends blitzed up in a blender.

Doing drugs is rubbish. You can't read the fucking instructions. And all your mates have got a different opinion about what went wrong.

And snow we wait and then snollect the sninsurance money.

popcorn

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on October 14, 2020, 10:07:28 PM
I wish had some more of those capsules right now.

Just reminded me I've got some cannabis pop in the fridge. Nice one!

Glebe

Good news, everyone - I survived my drop in the ocean! I've strangled Goosey McGooglins and am fit for active service!

selectivememory

There have been a lot of crazy plot twists in 2020, but Glebe becoming a goose murderer is not one I saw coming. What's next - Glebe massacres the macaques?

Goosey McGogglins just wanted to be your friend; your "slip" must have been a misunderstanding. I'm sure there was no "fowl" play intended. 

selectivememory

Guys, bad news: my "snlot" to "snill" "Snlebe" by getting a "snoose" to "snurder" him failed. We "sneed" a new "snlan".

Glebe

Quote from: selectivememory on October 15, 2020, 04:05:06 PMThere have been a lot of crazy plot twists in 2020, but Glebe becoming a goose murderer is not one I saw coming. What's next - Glebe massacres the macaques?

Goosey McGogglins just wanted to be your friend; your "slip" must have been a misunderstanding. I'm sure there was no "fowl" play intended.

What kind of fool do you take me for, sm? QUAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!

Ferris

Just reminding everyone I am still very much dead as a result of the old "Glebe murder attempt" routine, but I haven't seen any memorials and no one seems particularly sad (in fact I see rather a lot more smiles than usual).

Can this be addressed as a matter of urgency please. Thanks.

popcorn

There's something strange about this thread but I can't put my finger on it.

touchingcloth

Quote from:  link=topic=83088.msg4346175#msg4346175 date=1602783018

Dunno what these empty messages which keep appearing from no one are all about.

Anyway, re. a new snlan for snurdering snebe...what do people reckon to rigging up a snamateur snelectric snair? My uncle's throwing out an old milking stool and I still have wires left over from the snlast snurder which could be repurposed and used for snelectricution rather than snrangling, I reckon.

And boys, remember, as ever - you ain't sneen me, right?

Ferris

...AHA!!

Caught in the act! I wasn't really dead at all - it was just a cover story! And now I see you all here in masks plotting my demise!!

Who's "lost the plot and never really all that funny" now, huh? Huh?!!

touchingcloth

Right, lads. He lives in snanada so 2am for him is like lunchtime for us, so we'll shift things about and get the snudering done at, say, noon? Don't forget to bring your subs this time, snurderin don't come free, more's the snity.