Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:59:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hello, I am speaking to you from another dimension.

Started by Glebe, October 13, 2020, 05:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Hello, can you hear me? That's it! This is Professor Bumblegees, and I am speaking to you from another dimension... the Fourth Dimension, to be precise. I will be as brief as possible.

The Zorgonads are taking over Earth and only YOU have the power to stop them! Using only a pencil, an eraser, some sheets of paper and two dice (your 'Diceoids') only YOU can stop them!

Your adventure begins soon!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'd stab them in the eyes with the pencil. Fuck all the rest of the equipment, it will be of little use. Don't we have any guns or anything?

Glebe

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on October 13, 2020, 07:27:04 AMI'd stab them in the eyes with the pencil. Fuck all the rest of the equipment, it will be of little use. Don't we have any guns or anything?

No. All you have are your wits - and a pencil for stabbing them in the eyes!

Quote from: ASFTSN on October 13, 2020, 10:31:46 AMDo I need to roll up stats first?

No. Your predetermined stats are: Skill 12, Stamina 24, Luck 12.

Quote from: bgmnts on October 13, 2020, 10:33:38 AM*Roll for cock size*

Snake eyes :(

Don't fancy looking directly into that 'snake's eye'!

bgmnts

The Zorgan Supreme Muklak transmits a worldwide broadcast on all known television stations. He transmogrifies into a creature that is serpentine in appearance yet with one circular eye, dripping gunk from the crusty corner.

You look into the snake's eye.

You pass out, gripping your pencil so tight it snaps. 

Glebe

Quote from: bgmnts on October 13, 2020, 11:34:43 AMThe Zorgan Supreme Muklak transmits a worldwide broadcast on all known television stations. He transmogrifies into a creature that is serpentine in appearance yet with one circular eye, dripping gunk from the crusty corner.

You look into the snake's eye.

You pass out, gripping your pencil so tight it snaps.

Lose 4 Stamina points, and 1 Luck point, permanently.

BlodwynPig

Hello, I am speaking from you to another dimension, can hear anybody me?

evilcommiedictator

Can you put Steve on the phone? I really need to ask him a question

ASFTSN

Quote from: Glebe on October 13, 2020, 11:28:50 AM
No. Your predetermined stats are: Skill 12, Stamina 24, Luck 12.

Result, top stats. OK which way round the board do we go? Do we get any money or anything? I'm ready to adventure.

Pingers

Can you get some king size Rizlas on your way back cheers

Ferris

SavageHedgehog

Jokes on you I'm leaving for an other other dimension

That is me and you can't prove it isn't.

Glebe

Look, will you lot calm down so we can get on with this adventure?