Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:45:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Britain's Most Disgusting, Most Pube, Shit, and Stale Cum Ridden Penis-Helmet

Started by poo, October 13, 2020, 02:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Looks good. From the featured blurb on the Radio Times website:

'Here is what the producers have to say about this new show. During a year-long search, our team of scouts scoured the toilets of the nations job centres, bowling clubs, and Yates's to scope out the best and most unusual glandular talent the UK has to offer. Promising candidates were whittled down to just eight, using a panel of epidemiologists, STD experts, Turner prize winners, and master sommeliers. Now the candidates must go through a series of challenges to win the 'Sticky Crown'. Will it be Ray from Runcorn, who says his foreskin has just cost him his 4th wife? Or will it be Raj from Putney who says he hardly goes a week without a neighbour calling Rentokil on him? Find out 13/10/20, 9pm, C5.

Pingers

Quote from: pancreas on October 13, 2020, 04:27:13 PM
Looks good. From the featured blurb on the Radio Times website:

'Here is what the producers have to say about this new show. During a year-long search, our team of scouts scoured the toilets of the nations job centres, bowling clubs, and Yates's to scope out the best and most unusual glandular talent the UK has to offer. Promising candidates were whittled down to just eight, using a panel of epidemiologists, STD experts, Turner prize winners, and master sommeliers. Now the candidates must go through a series of challenges to win the 'Sticky Crown'. Will it be Ray from Runcorn, who says his foreskin has just cost him his 4th wife? Or will it be Raj from Putney who says he hardly goes a week without a neighbour calling Rentokil on him? Find out 13/10/20, 9pm, C5.

Big laugh from me

All I'll say on the matter is that the producers have misrepresented me very badly indeed and that this is not the documentary I thought I was taking part in. My lawyers have been informed.

Glebe

Every time I think Ch5 can't get any worse, they lower the bar again.

batwings

Glebe

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What is the stray pube capacity of a be-forskyned jeb helm?

Finally some answers.

pancreas

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 13, 2020, 06:17:32 PM
What is the stray pube capacity of a be-forskyned jeb helm?

Finally some answers.

It's in the Guinness book of records as 256, held by Gethin Jones. He managed to squeeze in 150 of his own, before turning to Zoë Almond for more material. The foreskin finally ripped apart just as he tried to feed in a pair of Andy Akinwolere's using a tooth pick, which would have got him to 258. Apparently, he blames that incident on the precipitous collapse of his career. An inquiry never got to the bottom of who authorised the segment in the first place.[nb]One theory was that Fern Britten bullied an intern to swap the scripts. Some people say she swiped the foreskin and had it tanned to make a brooch.[/nb]