Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:45:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Unsettling Images III

Started by Alberon, October 13, 2020, 06:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

In time for the annual celebration of Satan comes the return of the unlamented, forgotten thread 'Unsettling Images'.

It's a thread for those images that are unsettling and creepy, but do not, DO NOT, contain actual dead, or milliseconds away from dead, people.

Things like this from previous threads

or this old standby - old Mickey Mouse costumes.

And this old favourite, which is properly unsettling, but is also the only second in the entire BBC play it's lifted from that is.

And again - NO FUCKING ACTUAL DEAD PEOPLE!!!!

Bazooka

Edit: deletes the video of the cartel cutting a piece out of a rivals heart and eating it, whilst he's still alive.

Inspector Norse

Ptolemy Ptarmigan

It's 2024 and Boris and Carrie reveal adorable photos of the twins as they play with their toys.

Brundle-Fly

This was an old CaB SKREEEeeeeEEEeeee!!!! classic that freaked everybody out at the time.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on October 13, 2020, 07:17:17 PM
This was an old CaB SKREEEeeeeEEEeeee!!!! classic that freaked everybody out at the time.

I just see part of a seafood platter (I know coconut crabs are only safe to eat if you can be 100% sure they haven't been eating poisonous sea cucumbers and rotting animal corpses).

Tony Tony Tony

Had this as my avatar for a while.

rack and peanut

Cerys

Quote from: Bazooka on October 13, 2020, 06:35:51 PM

Weekender...?!

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on October 13, 2020, 07:17:17 PM

Everybody?  I protest!

GoblinAhFuckScary

JesusAndYourBush

I just realised that the person drawing that probably were going for a satanic theme when they drew their star, only they messed up and made it 6-sided.  Or maybe it was intentional... a golem?

paruses

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on October 14, 2020, 01:06:52 PM
I just realised that the person drawing that probably were going for a satanic theme when they drew their star, only they messed up and made it 6-sided.  Or maybe it was intentional... a golem?

I had the same realisation just this morning - this proves ghosts exist.

touchingcloth

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

My grandad wanking on the shoulder of Orion.

Enduring image.

Alberon

Grandpa Predator playing Santa?

https://www.darkhistories.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/enfield-poltergeist-2000x1125.jpg

The Enfield haunting (great tv show based on it shown on sky a few years back, absolutely pant wetting)

idunnosomename

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on October 14, 2020, 01:06:52 PM
no it is simply because hexagrams are easier to draw than pentagrams. i did wonder if the dreamworks head is by a separate hand. the smiley face and cock in blue pigment likely is.

madhair60

Brian Freeze

Does Voltan - Man of Steels avatar count? Especially seeing as he has posted in this thread.

Sorry, I only changed it yesterday :(

If anyone genuinely finds it unsettling I'd be happy to remove it.

Cuellar

Mantle Retractor

Quote from: DistressedArea on October 16, 2020, 10:48:16 AM

Ha ha! You can't see the jigsaw she's covering up, it's a colourful fucking otter

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on October 16, 2020, 08:22:03 AM
Sorry, I only changed it yesterday :(

If anyone genuinely finds it unsettling I'd be happy to remove it.

Nightmarish

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Dex Sawash on October 17, 2020, 09:44:56 PM
Nightmarish

Some people are terrified of spiders, some people want to kill puppies. We're all different.