Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:41:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is Neil ok?

Started by holyzombiejesus, October 13, 2020, 08:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Quote from: The Mollusk on October 14, 2020, 12:07:22 PMHe's been running this whole thing from inside the chokey for years. Didn't you know?

He's inside for offences that were small and twatty.

Feel like pure shit just want Neil back

The Mollusk

Quote from: Glebe on October 14, 2020, 12:08:34 PM
He's inside for offences that were small and twatty.

Yeah right! I saw his manifesto. "Upright walking cowe looking motherfucker gonna be chopps." He got what was coming to him.

Thursday

I'm asking here as he's been away and obviously isn't able to respond to messages, but I'm getting a strange issue where I'm banned when I try to log in on my phone. I'm not usually logging in on phone, so it's not a big deal for me, but has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Quote from: Thursday on October 14, 2020, 12:31:11 PM
I'm asking here as he's been away and obviously isn't able to respond to messages, but I'm getting a strange issue where I'm banned when I try to log in on my phone. I'm not usually logging in on phone, so it's not a big deal for me, but has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Yeah. Someone else was banned when they had your current IP address. I think EE and 3 have a relatively small pool of IP addresses to choose from so it's quite common to get that message if you're on their networks.

Try clearing your cookies and restarting your phone.

Thursday

dr_christian_troy

Ah yes, I had the same issue. Good to know it wasn't just me to be honest.

Sebastian Cobb

Come back on Barry and keep on moderating

Shit Good Nose

This has been mentioned in other threads.  It's a weird thing specific to phones.  I don't understand the technical stuff behind it, but as HB said above clear all your cookies and restart and it should be okay.  I get it happening to me repeatedly, but I rarely post on my phone so I've not been arsed to do anything permanent about it.

holyzombiejesus

Seeing as we're mentioning missing posters, has anyone heard from St Eddie (or his subsequent user name which I've forgotten) since that horrible thread where everyone kicked off?

Polymorphia

I think I worked out his new username based on a hunch (and a few facts here and there), and if I was correct in this (won't reveal in case I'm WRONG), he still posts regularly... he has a YT channel as well, though I haven't checked that in a while, and don't have a link to it at the moment

holyzombiejesus

Ah, that's good. I hoped he was ok.

pancreas

Funnily enough, madhair60 was asking after St Eddie on the last Zoom.

Polymorphia

I would just like to state that my post above was merely an "educated" guess, it's not gospel, and I might be wrong in in my guess at what his new username is....

the

He's still around, and is OK.

Dex Sawash

I don't think St Eddie tried at all not to reveal his new identity,  his youtube channel is under his new avatar AND his new identity wanked on and on about star wars being shit too. Still not going to out him though.