Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:53:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I’ve just popped two tabs on a boring night

Started by a peepee tipi, October 14, 2020, 06:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a peepee tipi

Well, two hours ago I did. 200 mics each. Now I'm in the dark of suburban night tripping fuckin balls,. How's it going CaB, what's the buzz, I'm 100. Who wants to join in, I'm looking at at least a 10 hour ride here

The Mollusk

Two tabs is nothing. I once smoked an entire 20 deck on a night out.

Glebe

a peepee tipi

Quote from: The Mollusk on October 14, 2020, 06:24:35 AM
Two tabs is nothing. I once smoked an entire 20 deck on a night out.
I don't really fuck with psychedelics too often, this is my first trip in a year and a half about. C'mon friend let's take a walk

Cold Meat Platter

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Nah, sorry mate have to go to work. Enjoy the experience though!

Flouncer

Cerys

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I am very impressed that you have taken drugs.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Why would you do it at half four in the morning? That means you'll be gooned out just as the world is waking up and getting going again. Imagine dealing with the postman in the midst of an acid frenzy, or a neighbour wanting to borrow a cup of sugar. On a school night too.

a peepee tipi

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on October 14, 2020, 06:36:59 AM
Get ClownCore on. And post me a tab.
Hadn't heard of 'em, been crying my eyes out at these videos for an hour now. Deserves it's own thread really, incredible discovery thanks

a peepee tipi

BlodwynPig

Sounds boring. Boring enough to post uninteresting stuff on a forum. You should be out on the hillsides in the teeming rain, howling at fox poo.

a peepee tipi

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 14, 2020, 08:03:01 AM
Sounds boring. Boring enough to post uninteresting stuff on a forum. You should be out on the hillsides in the teeming rain, howling at fox poo.
To show you up I'm currently trying to summon rain while screaming at my own poo that I've left just now in the park here

(I did not poop in the park in a psychedelic frenzy, but am considering it to give this post some credibility)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Takes psychedelics

Midway through: hmm... best post on CaB

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Or how about this? The last time I was there, I noticed this in my CD collection when I was looking for something else and realised I had never road tested it. I'd always liked it but, well, you know how it is.

Boredoms - Super æ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z77nkj4DrhY&list=PLB1FB220A411DB31E

Super Are is something else.

Hmmm yes I like to pop two tabs on a boring night too. One opens Wikipedia, the other the Financial Times. Before you know it, I'm high on INFORMATION.

steve98

Quote from: Johnny Yesno link=topic=83100.msg4344582#msg4344582 date=1602662115

Boredoms - Super æ:
url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z77nkj4DrhY&list=PLB1FB220A411DB31E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z77nkj4DrhY&list=PLB1FB220A411DB31E[/url]

Catchy.

touchingcloth

I'm very sheltered. Is "tab" the name for an acids?

JaDanketies

a peepee tipi

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on October 14, 2020, 08:55:15 AM
Or how about this? The last time I was there, I noticed this in my CD collection when I was looking for something else and realised I had never road tested it. I'd always liked it but, well, you know how it is.

Boredoms - Super æ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z77nkj4DrhY&list=PLB1FB220A411DB31E

Christ this was perfect

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: a peepee tipi on October 14, 2020, 09:26:58 AM
Christ this was perfect

Excellent! In that case, you might enjoy what I think is one of its spiritual ancestors:

Chrome - Half Machine Lip Moves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jrr8mo1n8g&list=OLAK5uy_mxnrNKtvZEfumydamh5VLvb9CV7eJr8GE

Edit: Oh, I've just noticed what time it is. Could still work.

Johnny Yesno

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 14, 2020, 08:26:46 AM
Takes psychedelics

Midway through: hmm... best post on CaB

I'm not buying it either. If on the rare occasion I took psychedelics in my youth somebody presented me with a keyboard of some kind, I'd probably just press a button and watch the letter go across the screen. I wouldn't be able to compose any coherent sentences. I'd probably struggle to even tie my shoelaces.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: a peepee tipi on October 14, 2020, 08:13:14 AM
To show you up I'm currently trying to summon rain while screaming at my own poo that I've left just now in the park here

(I did not poop in the park in a psychedelic frenzy, but am considering it to give this post some credibility)

moonpig.com

JaDanketies

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on October 14, 2020, 08:26:37 PM
I'm not buying it either. If on the rare occasion I took psychedelics in my youth somebody presented me with a keyboard of some kind, I'd probably just press a button and watch the letter go across the screen. I wouldn't be able to compose any coherent sentences. I'd probably struggle to even tie my shoelaces.

You get better at handling yourself on them the more you take them.

The Mollusk

Yeah I've had a friend message me coherently whilst travelling on the tube from one side of London to the other to meet me for a gig when he was off his fucking bonce on acid once. He's an extremely seasoned tripper, it's not out of the ordinary.