Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:57:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

High risk English banned in Wales

Started by bgmnts, October 14, 2020, 03:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

Sturgeon is begging Scots not to go to Blackpool as they're getting the blame for cases there, could be something similar on the way.

bgmnts

Yeah quite likely.

I think we should just fortify Offa's Dyke personally. Turn it into the new Maginot Line.

idunnosomename

Gonna be a big dyke, a beautiful dyke

Hand Solo

The Offa's

Graham Linehan's new hilarious shit-com about a Heritage site maintenance officer who happens to be pre-op transexual.

Episode 1. The Orifice. A mysterious hole appears in the dyke and Bernard-ette gets her finger caught while examining it, causing all sorts of embarrassment as she has to just pretend she's casually leaning as a long line of Dutch tourists come to take pictures. While this happens Terry takes the men's and women's toilet signs down for repainting and gets mixed up when putting them back, While Bernard-ette is trapped she is busting for the bog and finally gets free and rushes to the bathroom. Hilarity ensues!

paruses

Is there any idea how this will work (not the sitcom - that sounds a winner)?

APNR maybe to identify where a vehicle has been registered and shouldn't be - but I am assuming that would require either software changes or considerable config changes at the least.

It's going to be checkpoints on the A55, A494,  A458 - I've already lost track - is it?

royce coolidge

Quote from: bgmnts on October 14, 2020, 03:52:18 PM
Yeah quite likely.

I think we should just fortify Offa's Dyke personally. Turn it into the new Maginot Line.

Remember to leave a Belgium and Ardennes gap.

Zetetic

Liverpool should be in Wales anyway.

You'll never guess what species of bilge the Anglo-British commentariat have expelled in response to this.

paruses

I have just had a message from someone saying All English banned from entering Wales. Disgusgten (my words, her sentiment and also very likely her words).

Is that right? Oy things I can see with a cursory glance are that the hotspots are still the target.

Hand Solo

Anything that keeps Paul Ross from traveling.

Blue Jam

...so, if you say you're English you'll get locked up and thrown in jail?

poo

Most people in Wales could not give fuck coronovirs, so this is hilarious!