Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:02:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Invent your own slogan for a T-shirt

Started by 23 Daves, June 07, 2005, 01:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morrisfan82

MY FRIEND WENT TO THE T-SHIRT SHOP, AND ALL I GOT WAS... WELL, YOU GET THE IDEA.

Lee

peet

Quote from: "mothman"Help! I am immigrant held as slave to work in sweatshop printing T-shirts! Ask this person where they bought shirt and send send the Police!

Maybe it#'ll work better translated into Thai or Chinese or something. . .
arf!

"My friend worked in a Malaysian sweatshop for peanuts...
and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!"

Rats

gazzyk1ns

I once saw a girl waring one which just said TITS! on the front, that was good. You look, you read, you think "Yup.".

slim

My t-shirt is my voice.

Fuck off.

Look at me, please.

Post-PC ironic sloganmonger.

LOOK.

Well, I shop at Top Man and they started doing these fucking funn-ee slogans and I thought they were well funny and I had to get one because all my mates have some and my lager tastes like shit.

I thought 1986 was cool in 1986, you wanker.

PLEASE LOOK.

hencole

FUNNY T-SHIRT No.3
CLEVER PUN No.7 OF A NEVER ENDING SERIES OF DIRGE
IRONIC STATEMENT (LIMITED EDIFICATION)

mayer

I think I've mentioned this before, but my favourite pre-printed t-shirts are for the band Tool, because they perfectly describe the wearer.

Lee

See: Eyebrows from Busted in the Band Aid video.

Wah-Wah

On the back of a T-shirt "If you can read this, I've lost my backpack"

I can't for the life of me think who I've plagiarised this from

slim

Quote from: "Wah-Wah"On the back of a T-shirt "If you can read this, I've lost my backpack"

I can't for the life of me think who I've plagiarised this from
Here:
Quote from: "Coughlan, on the last page, "i'll have one that Bikers can wear, on the back it says.
if you canread this the bich fell off
mayhaps?

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

surreal

"I'm Spartacus"

best worn by multiple people in a group, natch...

zozman

Similar to TR on the previous page, but about a year ago we saw a lass wearing a t-shirt which said "qualified sex instructor".  How old was the lass?  About seven.   Nice.

Regular John

Cliche Guevara

Boss Mew

I *heart* Andrew Marr

Tesco's Economy T-Shirt Slogan

My other T-Shirt is as equally boring and as funny as a gas chamber for baby rabbits

I don't feel very inspired today

Suttonpubcrawl

For quite a long time I've been considering making a t-shirt that says "Using the white iPod headphones? Get some proper ones."

Bogey

Quote from: "Lee"MIXOMATOSIS
SAYS
RELAX
I don't understand this!!!
Why is a rabbit disease the same as a popular gay 1980s pop group?

And it's "myxomatosis".

slim

I think it might be Lee's stage name.

SetToStun

For the geeks:

This t-shirt left intentionally blank.

And I actually have one that says:

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

mothman

Neville Chamberlain

Don't rocket scientists have T-shirts that say "Actually, I am a rocket scientist" or something?

Captain Crunch

Quote from: "mayer"my favourite pre-printed t-shirts are for the band Tool, because they perfectly describe the wearer.

Where does all this hostility come from?

Morrisfan82

Wooaaaargh, fuckin hostiiiiiiiiile

:)

SetToStun

Quote from: "mothman"I like that one! I'm sad.

You're sad? I can back that t-shirt up with a binary desktop clock (columns of LEDs) and a binary wristwatch (ones and zeros - you should see the stopwatch go, it's complete lunacy). I think I need to get out a bit more...

Lee

Quote from: "Bogey"
Quote from: "Lee"MIXOMATOSIS
SAYS
RELAX
I don't understand this!!!
See Slim's reply. But I've got to do a mix of Relax before I can print it. But I'm working on it, people.

Here's one - the McDonalds golden arches, but with McParody instead of McDonalds written. No, that's terrible.

Ciarán2

I once made my own t-shirt by taking a permanent black marker to a white t-shirt and writing out Jon Savage's sleevenotes to "Foxbase Alpha". It had a nice handwritten look to it, and was semi-literary. It's quite a nice piece too, all about London. I'd been interested in the Lettrists for a while and that got me into the idea I think, not sure that that type of thing is what the Lettrists really sought to do, but there you go. Next time, I'd like to have a go at scribbling down (onto a pristine t-shirt) some bits of the book I'm currently reading; Louis Althusser's "The Future Lasts Forever". This French, structuralist marxist strangled his wife and was commited to a mental institution. This book is the first thing he wrote after he got out, where he tries to explain of make sense of his acts. I like the idea of a t-shirt which does take some time to read and engrosses the person who sees it, who then perhaps goes on to investigate what is written on it.

Rats

jutl

"A witless cunt in a t-shirt."
                 The Observer