Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:44:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Invent your own slogan for a T-shirt

Started by 23 Daves, June 07, 2005, 01:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frinky

Quote from: "Captain Crunch"
Quote from: "mayer"my favourite pre-printed t-shirts are for the band Tool, because they perfectly describe the wearer.

Where does all this hostility come from?

If you saw him, you'd understand.

Ohhh, so worth a new page.

mayer

Captain Crunch - I've quit smoking and also resolved to be more honest.

From the "Great Single Lines" thread...

QuoteTool - Jerk Off

Someone told me once that there's a right and wrong, and that punishment would come to those who dare to cross the line...

... Consequences dictate our course of action and it doesn't matter what's right. It's only wrong if you get caught.

I mean... c'mon. What a load of fucking gash.

EDIT: Not the words themselves.... I did RE GCSE and four years of Philosophy... I understand the concepts involved, I think it just highlights why Tool are a rubbish popgroup.

Mr. Analytical

I was recently branded "a grumpy old git" by the observer so I thought I'd put that on a Tshirt .

Seeing as a few have been quoted but the site hasn't been mentionned go and have a look here : http://www.tshirthell.com/

I particularly like "Rape isn't funny... unless you're raping a clown" and "I eat more pussy than cervical cancer".  They also used to have one that's manifestly not for sale anymore with the same logo as "I *heart* NY but instead of a red heart was a red plane.

Rats

Cambrian Times

One for the larger figured amonst us.

"No, I do not have a zip in my forehead."

Yes, I have spent too much time on OG.

V

I have one that says "There are two people fucking on the back of this shirt." and on the back it says "Just kidding! Believe in Jesus."

I only wore it once, at a wedding rehearsal where I was best man.

Mr. Analytical

You wouldn't see me wearing a Tshirt with "Believe in Jesus" on it.  Even if it was ironic.

Speaking of which, there were those Cradle of Filth Tshirts that were quite popular in the late 90's "Jesus is a Cunt" and "Dead Girls Don't Say No"

terminallyrelaxed

slim

Where others have wit, I have others' wit.

Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"I was recently branded "a grumpy old git" by the observer so I thought I'd put that on a Tshirt .
Eh? Who, why, what?

Frinky

I Liked DeLoreans Before It Was Cool And Ironic

You Bastards

It Was All I Had

VorpalSword

The Rattlesnake : Nature's Vibrator

mothman

Strangely enough, a DeLorean drove past me the other day. Looked cool, in a 70's flat boxy sports car sort of way. . .

An old favourite from this site, in the avatar days:

Wil Fuck In Exchange For Sex

Frinky

Quote from: "mothman"Strangely enough, a DeLorean drove past me the other day. Looked cool, in a 70's flat boxy sports car sort of way. . .

You don't happen to live in Bath, do you?

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: "sick as a pike"
Quote from: "Mr. Analytical"I was recently branded "a grumpy old git" by the observer so I thought I'd put that on a Tshirt .
Eh? Who, why, what?

I was interviewed about a month ago for some piece they wanted to do for their magazine because of some political stuff I do.

I'd given up waiting for the thing to appear and then suddenly it did and I was labelled a grumpy old git.  My girlfriend pointed out very aptly that they probably didn't realise that I was perverse enough to take it as a compliment.

I certainly do :-)

mothman

This inspired me: Will attempt landings on Europa for food.

Or even I attempted landings on Europa and all I got was a twatting by a big black monolith.

A mate of mine had a t shirt for an imaginary band called

Space-aged Hitler and the Nazi Synthesizers

Proper good mong it was an' all

Ciarán2

I was tempted to buy the pink t-shirt I saw today with...

Everyone loves an Asian boy

...written on it, but didn't want to get beaten up whilst wearing it. I'm not committed to the cause of irony you see.

actwithoutwords

was going to start a new thread but then thought i'd check.
that cervical cancer one gave me the guiltiest chuckle in a while. appalling.

recently saw a guy with "I'm like a chocoholic, only with alcohol."
which i thought was very clever indeed.

and on a t-shirt site the other day: "Procrastinators: Leaders of tomorrow."
which made me laugh for about five minutes, possibly because most of the rest of the slogans were so bad.

pillockandtwat

When I was 17/18 I took a black marker pen to a white t-shirt and wrote:

'Never get out of the boat...absolutely goddamn fucking right...unless you're going all the way.'

This strikes me as being less cool now.

At University I wanted to get one of those rugby shirts printed with a nickname on the back that said (instead of 'Mazza' or 'Pudgee' or Mad Cow') 'Conformist Twat', but I was about seven years older than most of them so I didn't bother.

Ciarán2

I like the Lettrists, who used to walk around with literature stitched to their clothes. In that spirit i've got a white t-shirt at home with a piece by Jon Savage scrawled on it in permanent marker - I've worn it out once or twice, but tend to wear it in bed to be honest. you can get a plain white t-shirt easy enough, get a large piece of cardboard to stretch the t-shirt over and quote away from any book you love. Because it's in your handwriting it will have an intrigue about it, and you can wear a t-shirt which gets read!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lettrism

I haven't really seen an amusing/thought provoking T-shirt since David Barker wore his "Have a Break, Have a Quick Crap" effort  in Mr Hepworth's class back in 1982. I fucking loved that T-shirt.

Anyway here is my effort...don't know if the kids will go for it though.

Moderation Is Rarely Fun

Mister Cairo

MY OTHER UPPER BODY GARMENT IS A JUMPER

(small letters) IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE TOO CLOSE TO MY NIPPLES

thepuffpastryhangman

Back in the day, cocking three snooks to the treble opening gambit - 'What's your name? Where you come from? What you had?' I half heartedly suggested t-shirts with one's name, town of origin, and (average) level of intoxication embroidered on the chest.

I also considered a latter day Scout's shirt, with badges of recognition for achievements in relevant areas of urban endeavour.

No slogan t-shirt works for me.

'My parents got here from China and all I got was this lousy t-shirt'

peet

Massive
     Golf
     Sale
< This Way

Mister Cairo

Fuck Family Values

Will Lift For Food

Brutus Beefcake

Quote from: "mayer"From the "Great Single Lines" thread...

QuoteTool - Jerk Off

Someone told me once that there's a right and wrong, and that punishment would come to those who dare to cross the line...

... Consequences dictate our course of action and it doesn't matter what's right. It's only wrong if you get caught.

I mean... c'mon. What a load of fucking gash.

EDIT: Not the words themselves.... I did RE GCSE and four years of Philosophy... I understand the concepts involved, I think it just highlights why Tool are a rubbish popgroup.

If not the words then what? You've just quoted words.  And they're not a pop group.

vacant

thomasina

I CAN'T BREATHE BECAUSE THEY WON'T GIVE ME ANY BOTTLED WATER!