Author Topic: Goldentony's unfair dismissal case  (Read 1513 times)

Gurke and Hare

• Fold water. Roll into small cubes.
Re: Goldentony's unfair dismissal case
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2020, 12:11:26 PM »
Outlook gives you a pop up saying the original meeting owner will be notified which could (should?) have saved Mr Otter’s blushes.

Perhaps Mr H doesn't like him either?

I like that this seems to be the one issue that has totally united CaB. I expected there to be at least one outlier saying that sacking him for that was a bit much.

Dex Sawash

• Silver Member
  • Upphängningspunkterna
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2020, 12:32:03 PM »
Has anyone  checked on crisps?

Buelligan

• STOP being afraid
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2020, 12:42:50 PM »

I like that this seems to be the one issue that has totally united CaB. I expected there to be at least one outlier saying that sacking him for that was a bit much.

I don't think you're right about that.  IMO, Otter should have been promoted, he should have Blotto's job at least.  What we need are more people in power with absolutely no qualms at all about murdering their enemies.  This is Capitalism.

Blue Jam

• Subpar Wolf
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2020, 01:02:42 PM »
"Mr Otter, do you think your comments regarding Mr Blott could be seen as in any way reasonable?"

"Fuck off you cunt, your honour"

Time to repost this legend:

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/jan/09/judge-who-swore-at-abusive-defendant-cleared-of-misconduct

Pingers

• Just a twat off the internet
  • Golden Member
  • Get on that!
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2020, 01:26:22 PM »
Time to repost this legend:

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/jan/09/judge-who-swore-at-abusive-defendant-cleared-of-misconduct

Ha, I'd forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder. One of the petty joys in my job is picking out colorful passages in otherwise very dry legal documents or court judgements, like when a judge says "And then you proceeded to call X a 'rude cunt' and a 'spacker'".

icehaven

• Marmalade's reared it's head in every course
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2020, 02:19:15 PM »
Outlook gives you a pop up saying the original meeting owner will be notified which could (should?) have saved Mr Otter’s blushes.

Or Mr. H didn't even realise what he was doing and is now squarely off Mr. Otter's Christmas card list.

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2020, 02:39:46 PM »
Off the “xmas card” list, directly on to “enemies” list.

Tags: