Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:38:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trail of Tiers

Started by bgmnts, October 16, 2020, 11:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Lancashire county getting 42 mil for accepting tier 3. Can see some councillors having a good Christmas this year.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/lancashire-tier-3-lockdown-deal-19113929

Bleeding Kansas

Tier 4 is sealing off all of the people of Lancashire in the abandoned mines, mills and other hollowed out structures of industrial heritage.

dissolute ocelot

Not like the good old days.

GMTV

Scotland's got 104 friends again, as we're getting 5 tiers. Much better than the English 3 tiers.

They're Scotland's tiers.

Blinder Data

Quote from: GMTV on October 21, 2020, 03:29:47 PM
Scotland's got 104 friends again, as we're getting 5 tiers. Much better than the English 3 tiers.

They're Scotland's tiers.

TBF it's a clever and simple move. B Johnson is in a right pickle because Tier 3 is the kiss of death for your area and no one know how to get it back into Tier 2.

Scotland have added an even scarier tier. "Look, I know you hate being in Tier 4 but AT LEAST you're not in Tier 5. Just think how worse it could be." 😎

Alberon

PLUS?!?

So much for the simple, easily understandable three tier system. I'm sure I read earlier of one area going into Tier 3 Plus - whatever the fuck that means.

Consignia

UK Government going for the Street Fighter naming strategy.

Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 2 Championship Edition
Super Tier 2
Super Tier 2 Turbo
Tier Ex Plus Alpha
Tier 3
Tier 3 Second Impact

All largely the same with increasingly unpopular changes, with the costs becoming eye watering as you get deeper into them.