Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The last thing you didn’t post on CaB

Started by Paul Calf, October 16, 2020, 01:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

"I'm not sure that you have to be a soulless libertarian to...ah, fuck it".

chveik

I can empathize... life's too short for this innit

Glebe

Popcorn's home address. I've been advised not to, but popcorn - I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

Haunted by my Mister Munch decision in the Monster Munch thread. Couldn't decide between Mobster Munch or Gangster Munch and I just panicked.

Also, LGBT-Rex in the Dinosaurs. Probably offensive.

Sebastian Cobb

Pictures of the induction heater I made for my vaporiser.

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on October 16, 2020, 01:19:05 PM
Popcorn's home address. I've been advised not to, but popcorn - I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

In solidarity with Glebe, I will also not reveal popcorn's address.

Spoiler alert
Her Majesty's Prison for Nonces and Undesirables, G wing, Cell 358, knock on the bars and ask for "popcorn".
[close]

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 16, 2020, 04:44:29 PMIn solidarity with Glebe, I will also not reveal popcorn's address.

Spoiler alert
Her Majesty's Prison for Nonces and Undesirables, G wing, Cell 358, knock on the bars and ask for "popcorn".
[close]

He's just finished his sentence and has been released. He is at his new address which is:

Spoiler alert
Behind the Radiator, Phileas Fogg Snacks Factory, Medomsley Road, Consett, County Durham, the Kingdom of England. Knock twice and ask for 'pops'.
[close]

Ferris has changes his av! Is this a secret signal meaning 'schnopcorn scdies sctonight?'

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on October 16, 2020, 05:32:29 PM
Ferris has changes his av! Is this a secret signal meaning 'schnopcorn scdies sctonight?'

Haha no, QDRPHNC made me a new one on the basis of a bad joke I made.

It is the face of all-American (Canadian?) hero Joe Carter watching his 1993 World Series-winning go-ahead home run disappear over the wall in left field, except now it has the hair of an unpleasant man inverted and crudely photoshopped on as a beard.

It is quite jarring to see a new avatar, I don't know how you lot do it. I don't think I will keep it very long, but it took QD over 4 minutes to create so I owe him some level of use.

Glebe

I can't resist changing me av all the time.

Anyway, back on topic... I can't remember the last thing I didn't post, but in any case, popcorn must die.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Glebe on October 16, 2020, 05:47:55 PM
I can't resist changing me av all the time.

Anyway, back on topic... I can't remember the last thing I didn't post, but in any case, popcorn must die.

You could put one as my bumhole and I could put one of your face and they'll never tell us apart, ahaha!

gib

the bloke with the big potato looked like an older tony robinson but i wasn't sure if it was just me

Glebe

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on October 16, 2020, 11:09:42 PM
You could put one as my bumhole and I could put one of your face and they'll never tell us apart, ahaha!

:(

touchingcloth

Quote from: Glebe on October 16, 2020, 01:19:05 PM

Post it ready for the snurder. Not popcorn's, though. Snopcorn's.

Ferris

I had a joke about former arsenal midfielder Marc Overmars (and even googled to check he was employed in the football industry) but in the end I didn't have the bottle to post:

The chances of anyone
Employing Marc Overmars
Were a million to one they said

touchingcloth

I just didn't post

QuoteBlount haga? COVID.

Dex Sawash

Glebe

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 16, 2020, 11:49:02 PMPost it ready for the snurder. Not popcorn's, though. Snopcorn's.

Shit, he's moved again. He's on to us guys!

Ray Travez

What happens when the last thing you didnt post was a response to this thread? Nothing I suppose.

Last thing I didn't post was an illustration of how page three negatively impacts on female sexuality. Nah just kidding it was some stuff about nobs and farts