Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:03:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong Doubles 2020, Round 2: Team E. Smith vs. L'escargot

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, October 16, 2020, 04:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

Great match, great shots all round. However, I have to give it to Pearly and Team E. Smith for that exceptional serve.

touchingcloth

Match of the tournament so far, but Team E. Smith for the serve.

I am minded to deduct points from each team for the fact that it's not immediately obvious from member names who is in which team.

Small Man Big Horse

Beautifully distressing stuff from everyone, but Team E. Smith also gets my vote due to that fantastic serve.

chveik

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 19, 2020, 06:55:55 PM
Match of the tournament so far, but Team E. Smith for the serve.

I am minded to deduct points from each team for the fact that it's not immediately obvious from member names who is in which team.
Mollusk. Garlic. Francophone character. C'mon!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Team E. Smith. The serve and return were both next level. Dangerous team for anyone to face. Great match.

Johnny Yesno

rue the polywhirl

Team E. Smith

Is a bit of a strange match because in some ways it was pretty much clinched with the power of the out-of-this-world opening serve and then the following posts tended to erm... get stuck in a particular 'rabbit hole'.

touchingcloth

Quote from: rue the polywhirl on October 19, 2020, 08:51:19 PM
Team E. Smith

Is a bit of a strange match because in some ways it was pretty much clinched with the power of the out-of-this-world opening serve and then the following posts tended to erm... get stuck in a particular 'rabbit hole'.

To me it was an unanswerable serve. I'd have been fucked if I had to return that one.

Cerys

touchingcloth

Lordofthefiles

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 20, 2020, 12:04:03 PM
I like how quickly this match escalated to full anuses.
Hey I had a Space Jam parody in mind but the third shot went all vulgar and arse-related

touchingcloth

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on October 20, 2020, 12:53:58 PM
Hey I had a Space Jam parody in mind but the third shot went all vulgar and arse-related

You don't need to apologise, I've been wanking all day to those lovely anuses.

Crabwalk

What a fucking match. Team E. Smith get the vote though.

selectivememory

That's three points on the board for Team E. Smith, who have won this match 11-1. The scoreline doesn't reflect how good all four shots were, but it was always going to be tough for L'escargot after that sensational serve.

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on October 20, 2020, 12:53:58 PM

Well I was going to do a Looney Tunes parody until the second shot went all vulgar!

The Mollusk

Well I just want to see a Tory get gang fucked by cartoon basketball aliens so that's what I did