Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,396
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:18:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glebe House for sale - €395K

Started by Thomas, October 16, 2020, 06:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

The fumigation cost would bankrupt us.

Glebe

I'm giving 10% off for forum folks. And I'll even throw Mrs. Doyle in for free.

Bazooka

If you throw in the randy spirit that haunts the toilet for free, I'll pay in cash and coins.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Alberon

Tony Tony Tony

Don't fall for it. Just see what happened to the last house that shyster Glebe sold to a poor unsuspecting Widow.

Glebe

Quote from: Bazooka on October 16, 2020, 07:04:55 PMIf you throw in the randy spirit that haunts the toilet for free, I'll pay in cash and coins.

Okay, but I'm afraid that's not a real ghost it's just really bad '80s special FX.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 16, 2020, 07:38:04 PMHast their an wampyrs?

No, but I belief there's a francensten or two down in the wine cellar.

Quote from: Alberon on October 16, 2020, 07:40:25 PMHow much is the postage?

£1.49 - what else?!

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 16, 2020, 07:51:47 PMDon't fall for it. Just see what happened to the last house that shyster Glebe sold to a poor unsuspecting Widow.

Nothing wrong with that house, the front's just slipped a bit. Happens to us all.

oy vey

€395k on the way to someone else's bitcoin wallet.

Glebe

I've got a cottage in Killarney going for a mere €2 million if you're interested. No timewasters or Brits.

batwings

Quote from: Glebe on October 17, 2020, 12:22:58 PM
I've got a cottage in Killarney going for a mere €2 million if you're interested. No timewasters or Brits.

Forget it then.

oy vey

Quote from: Glebe on October 17, 2020, 12:22:58 PM

I actively save time and I love wasting Brits. What are the underground storage facilities like? Asking for some friends.

Hand Solo

Glebe Place, Chelsea.

Anyone recognise it?

Glebe

Quote from: oy vey on October 17, 2020, 12:41:11 PMI actively save time and I love wasting Brits. What are the underground storage facilities like? Asking for some friends.

Roomy, all mod cons.

Quote from: Hand Solo on October 17, 2020, 01:35:04 PMGlebe Place, Chelsea.

Anyone recognise it?

That's the home of my English ancestor, Uncle Smyth-Smithe Glebe.