Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:36:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 Doubles Round 2: Funkee Homofiles vs A Touch of Ploff (NSFW)

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, October 16, 2020, 09:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

I like how the 'CAB Building Society' edit drew my eye away from the cards so I would notice Hans sitting across the street.

chveik

touchingcloth

Yep, excellent shot - going to have to ponder hard on a return for that one!

Cerys

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

touchingcloth

I hope it's not considered cheating for me to have just used a photograph of the captain without doing any editing to it. 

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

touchingcloth

Ah sorry, yes. Lord sir Nazi. And I'm gonna say it's fine - you used that photo of the flesh light phone box.

Crabwalk

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

The queen flicking the bean. A bit rum!?

Absolutely excellent filth.

The Mollusk

Brilliant. I'm in bits laughing at that queen image.

The amount of filth in this tournament is surely a sign that we're having some sort of collective mental breakdown. But when you catch a wave like that you gotta fuckin ride it.

Crabwalk

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Cuellar

selectivememory

I guess I'll vote for Funkee Homofiles because their shots didn't make me feel physically sick[nb]And I know there is a picture of the queen masturbating in one of them, but it's so slapdash and cartoonish that it doesn't disturb me in the way the final shot did.[/nb]. Although I will say touchingcloth's shot was my favourite of the four.

The Mollusk

Fucking state of this tournament honestly, it's incredible. This match was extremely close but Funkee Homofiles gets my vote.

Johnny Yesno

Really difficult to decide but I think A Touch of Ploff just snatches it.

touchingcloth

Quote from: selectivememory on October 23, 2020, 06:40:54 PM
I guess I'll vote for Funkee Homofiles because their shots didn't make me feel physically sick[nb]And I know there is a picture of the queen masturbating in one of them, but it's so slapdash and cartoonish that it doesn't disturb me in the way the final shot did.[/nb]. Although I will say touchingcloth's shot was my favourite of the four.

Mine was the only one without visible genitals, and yet I didn't receive your vote. Were you waiting to receive my limp penis?

Small Man Big Horse

Astonishing depravity, and so hard to choose, but A Touch Of Ploff, just.

selectivememory

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 23, 2020, 06:55:53 PM
Mine was the only one without visible genitals, and yet I didn't receive your vote. Were you waiting to receive my limp penis?

Haha. Well, visible genitals I can deal with, but the combination of horrible images in that final shot is just a bit too much for me. So on balance, I think the Funkees are deserving of my vote.

I can't really explain it, there have definitely been more depraved shots in Wimblewrongs past, and god knows I'm always voting for Waspy when he plays, but I really did have a strong reaction to seeing Ploff's shot, and sadly not in a good way.