Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:22:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Guardian 'Blind Date' headlines

Started by Pingers, October 20, 2020, 11:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"We bonded over how we thought the waitress looked like Simon Weston"

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" We bonded over our intense dislike of Hadley Freeman, and both agreed that we were going to track her down and force an old VHS  copy of " The Breakfast Club" up her rectal passage, see how much she wanted to go on about that fucking film then."

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" I liked her and thought she was pretty and wanted to kiss her, but she didn't like me so much, and this made me sad, so I went home and had a big tub of chocolate ice cream and a wank, and felt a lot better, I'm going to bed now, nighty night everyone ××."

Pingers

"I think she found my rapid-cycling bi-polar symptoms a bit much, which I was elated and despairing about"

"Just spent the whole date frigging myself off under the table"

Inspector Norse

"She helped me realise that yes, all women are evil bitches"

Inspector Norse

"He was charming and attentive and left with the waiter."

Inspector Norse

"So touching that he had the last two digits of the year of his father's death tattooed on his cheek."

Inspector Norse

"I liked her so much I took her home, and she stayed. For good. In a black binbag, in the freezer."

Fambo Number Mive

"We're both a pair of stuck up arseholes, as you'd expect from the sort of people featured in this column"

"He didn't know how to flute his handkerchief. Would not meet again."

"I quite clearly stated NO BLACKS on my application form"

pigamus

Inspector Norse

"He seemed nice, so I decided to make it a perfect evening by sacrificing him to my pagan god."

"I was gagging for him to do my arsehole out until he mentioned he doesn't like asparagus"

Inspector Norse

"He ordered the poached trout, I ordered the annexation of Transnistria."

pancreas

'What can I say? I forgot that "defecate" was the safe word.'

Fambo Number Mive

"I pissed in his soup while he was in the toilet"

"We discovered we were both replicants"

Inspector Norse

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

"We didn't go onto somewhere else because it was a school night, and I know I'm an awful cunt for saying " it was a school night", please kill me."

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" Just did it for the free grub and booze and possible fuck, innit?"

"We didn't go on anywhere else because his ankle tag says he needs to be home by 10"

"He just locked eyes with me and sat there in silence whilst he played an episode of The Goon Show out loud on his phone"

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" I was expecting a date with a human being, but it turned out I'd been fixed up with a lifesize model of Fred Basset instead. Why the fuck did you do that, you mental Guardian feckers? "

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" I asked her to name all the books that Quentin Blake has illustrated, and she named quite a few, but did she mention the Agaton Sax books? Did she bollocks. So I thought, right, You're not getting so much as a sniff of my fanny, missus."
( This statement made by a woman due to the Guardian's liberal, progressive policy of occasionally allowing bummers and muff- munchers to go on blind dates.)

"I probably shouldn't have told her about the time I accidentally killed a prostitute in Kyiv on a mate's stag do. It's more of a second date story, really."

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" He told me he still sings the ABC song in his head when alphabetically sorting things, and I ran out of the restaurant screaming."

dissolute ocelot

"She left at 9.30 and had sex with a giant octopus."