Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:47:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Corono Turdle Panning

Started by Chedney Honks, October 23, 2020, 10:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-54646451

Blod, looks like you made it. Can't tell you how many people I've banged on about this to for months now.

I would be honoured to have my shit cut to launch this magnificent programme.

Congratulations and here's hoping that the hoax crew will start banging Imodium until their intestines burst.

Stay safe, everyone!

Zetetic

The failure to identify the Plymouth outbreak (for days? weeks?) at the start of the university term is kind of horrifying.

(They've only just opened a uni walk-in centre there, by the look of it.)

bgmnts

Is this Blod's work? Well done Blod!

It must be funny to see the fruits of your labour revealed by your favourite news organisation!

chveik

shiftwork2

This got on the R4 news this morning and I thought of Blodwyn while I towelled off my ball bag.

BlodwynPig

As was mentioned yesterevening at the cross-departmental zoom 'drinks' celebration (yup), it was an astonishing feat for the Civil Service, shedding the age-old impression of tardiness and bureaucracy.

There are others that have done a hell of a graft already - I only started in earnest 3 weeks ago. The exciting stuff is yet to come.

As I've mentioned to Zet, Plymouth was not the Uni, but am not at liberty to finger the culprit without being holed up in Mogden STW for life.

Zetetic

It didn't make me any calmer about the state of England's T&T, unfortunately. Instead you've given me a whole new set of nightmares ...

BlodwynPig

QDRPHNC

poo